PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for March: EA Sports F1 23, Sifu, Hello Neighbor 2, Destiny 2: Witch Queen

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I do think most months are actually trash but Sifu is in my top 5 games of all time probably

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Witch Queen and Hello Neighbor 2 are definitely trash 😂
Witch Queen was really well-received and it's 87 on Metacritic. That's extremely high for an expansion. Sifu is 81.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Witch Queen was really well-received and it's 87 on Metacritic. That's extremely high for an expansion. Sifu is 81.

I'm a proud Destiny hater 😎

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Pretty good month. Great to see Sifu will be finding new audiences all over the world

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Crazy good? 😂😂😂 this month is awful

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

A lot of people wanted Sifu including me, so I would say it's a pretty solid month

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Does the witch queen include previous story content or no

No previous campaigns. Witch Queen is also on Extra. It’s their best campaign especially when played on legendary. Also my favorite raid if you ever get to that point.

They have introduced a timeline which gives some earlier quests to give some context or something.

If you’re new you’re gonna still be doin the first few missions from d1 to get introduced to the game. I have no idea where old campaigns are launched from. It’s worth it… but still a clusterfuck for new players until they do whatever they plan to do for newcomers in April or whenever that extended season stuff drops.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No previous campaigns. Witch Queen is also on Extra. It’s their best campaign especially when played on legendary. Also my favorite raid if you ever get to that point.

They have introduced a timeline which gives some earlier quests to give some context or something.

If you’re new you’re gonna still be doin the first few missions from d1 to get introduced to the game. I have no idea where old campaigns are launched from. It’s worth it… but still a clusterfuck for new players until they do whatever they plan to do for newcomers in April or whenever that extended season stuff drops.
Damn I hvnt touched this since whatever King.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Hello Neighbour 1 was one of the biggest buggiest trash games Ive ever played. Reminded of a early 90's PC game made by a school project or something.

Not touching that ip again
the 2nd one is just as bad..... I blame PC clowns with no standards for normalizing junk like this