PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for May Announced: GRID Legends, Chivalry 2 and Descenders

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
3bc0c92664b681e28f3c7be6359057b4de960f3d.jpg

person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Players are thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era – experience large-scale conflicts in sprawling medieval environments ranging from Tournament grounds to full-scale castle sieges. Pick your playstyle with 4 classes and 12 subclasses, each with their own unique weapons and abilities and much more then charge headfirst into stunning 64-player cinematic battles. The PS5 version runs in 4K at 60fps.

1a1eae6a51bda98631979388b8e41934e09d0f6c.jpg
View and download image

Descenders | PS4

Descenders is a fast-paced extreme downhill biking game that’s easy to pick up, but difficult to master, featuring an in-depth physics system that lets you control every subtle movement of your rider. Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play with procedurally generated levels. Earn special mutators each time you play, and work out which abilities work best for your riding style and earn new bikes and threads as you build your online Rep system.

Last chance to download April’s Monthly Games

PlayStation Plus members have until Monday May 1 to add Meet Your Maker, Sackboy: A Big Adventure and Tails of Iron to their game library.

PlayStation Plus Spotify Playlist

Also, check out our PlayStation Plus monthly games-inspired playlist on Spotify, which will be refreshed with new songs every month.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Oh okay, interesting... I have none of those, so I'm happy enough.

Always been curious about Chivalry 2 actually.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m in for grid. Especially if it’s a bit more on the arcadey side. Whatever it’s been awhile and I like my racers. Only played dirt and wreckfest on ps5. Liked Dirt… absolutely hated wreckfest.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Chivalry 2 was on Game Pass and it was a big deal when it was announced and I don't see the same enthusiasm about it on PS Plus.

I'll try it.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
For me the worst month in a very very long time, nothing of interest to me on there.

I will just have to rejoice in @adamsapple's tears for the next month.