Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
dennis weening lol GIF by SBS6

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The sales will be front-loaded but it's still funny after all the mocking PS Portal received when it was announced.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
PS Portal selling almost 3x the Xbox Series sales, almost matching Switch with a new Mario just released

laughing GIF

P.S.: Don't read a lot into this, here in Spain even Vita did well, and PSP did wonders. Notice also that PS sold over 5x times the units of Switch.

Last edited:

Jivesh1995

20 Jun 2023
South Africa
brotaku.net
I mean, it almost certainly won't last but it's still hilarious. For months we were told about how Starfield was going to be the start of Xbox domination...instead we now have what is possibly the most nice gaming hardware of all time outselling the "World's most powerful console"

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Holy Shit just saw that idiot dog xbotz mod judge finally losing it LMFAO. That dog's finally having mental breakdown LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣.

• haha
Reactions: Entropi

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I heard somebody says Phil, Greenberg, Booty are all fanboys before they are in charge.

If that is not an example of why hiring fans is bad, idk what else is.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
if Spain got around 5700 PS Portals, how many do you guys think was shipped worldwide?
I don't know about hardware or accesories, but regarding game units and game revenue the Spanish market traditionally represents almost 2% of the worldwide numbers, meaning you'd have to multiply by 50. In this case it would be around 285K for this week, probably 250-300K shipped units. You also have to consider that there should be units not tracked here, like the ones acquired on stuff like PlayStation Direct.

But again, these are numbers that normally apply for games, not hardware or accesories.

• Informative
Reactions: JAHGamer