PlayStation Pro Announced, 45% Faster, Pre Orders Available (November 7) | Starting $699.99

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I am ready !
9yTawkp.jpeg
i am ready too :D
IMG_20240918_162905.jpg

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Aren't they kind of the same, at this point? :unsure:
No, the real PC gamers aren't doing stupid platform wars for pc, they're busy playing games. The PCMR you see online are Xbox rejects who adopted PC because they got tired of losing the narrative all the time on their shitty console.

• Informative
Reactions: Landiri

Landiri

12 Sep 2024
No, the real PC gamers aren't doing stupid platform wars for pc, they're busy playing games. The PCMR you see online are Xbox rejects who adopted PC because they got tired of losing the narrative all the time on their shitty console.
So, most of them are not even PC-Gamers? :unsure:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Smartphones, tablets and smart TVs are all now capable of either playing beautiful, high-definition games or — as Microsoft sees the future — streaming them via the internet from massive data centers hundreds of miles away. Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Nathan Naidu sees ads and subscriptions booming as the dominant way to monetize games this decade, with cloud gaming washing away the traditional console.

:ROFLMAO:

If it wasn't obvious enough he was sponsored by MS with all his hitpieces against Sony. The relationship between Bloomberg and MS needs to be investigated.

They are constantly attacking Sony, a Japanese entertainment company, there's no reason for them to do that as a media. They are not even competitor.

Reactions: Puff

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Disc drive scalping could already be dead in the UK.

2 retailers have it in stock, and it's still in stock for an entire day.

I think scalpers are realising fast it's not gonna pay off.