PlayStation Showcase 2023 [OT]

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Such a disappointment! Sony needs to own more studios. They need a big publisher there that pumps out content.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
4 new GAAS games, just one with Gameplay 3 them with zero context about what they are or why you should be excited.

If they did that plus show what the other studios are working on, Id be ok. But they showed nothing from old 1st Party studios.
And I guess we’re not getting another 1st Party title this year apart from Spiderman 2…

Reactions: Nhomnhom

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
Shit was Meh. No factions like wtf!!! And no Bloodborne!!!

Yep. Where is Naughty Dog..

people shoulda known it won’t shown for a while

“later this year we will begin to offer you some details on our ambitious The Last of Us multiplayer game” - naughty dog

they will do a blog post in like september and say they‘ll share more next year lol

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
people shoulda known it won’t shown for a while

“later this year we will begin to offer you some details on our ambitious The Last of Us multiplayer game” - naughty dog

they will do a blog post in like september and say they‘ll share more next year lol

I thought studios have been expanding and have been working on multiple projects?

Naughty Dog should of been able to even show us a bit of one of there games. TLOU2 came out 3 years ago and the Factions Team were working on the multiplayer game before TLOU2 even came out. Insomniac has shown and released more game in that time.
It was time for some surprises and 1st party games to be shown

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Joke’s on MS if they feel a meh showcase could be theirs… low standards all around 😂
Marathon could be something to look for... Some people are bound to be excited by Spiderman 2 and the rest was indies and stuff clearly not for me.

Oh, the Capcom game looked good... Just nothing special from one of Sony's big AAA studios.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
If you have nothing substantial to show then simply don’t hold a showcase otherwise it is counterproductive.

This was simply a case of doing a showcase for the sake of doing it before Xbox decides to show these games.

Also why the hell did they show FF16 and Street fighter 6 in the show?

Like we haven’t seen enough of them already.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
If you have nothing substantial to show then simply don’t hold a showcase otherwise it is counterproductive.

This was simply a case of doing a showcase for the sake of doing it before Xbox decides to show these games.

Also why the hell did they show FF16 and Street fighter 6 in the show?

Like we haven’t seen enough of them already.
Maybe they had marketing obligations, it makes too much sense tbh.

Reactions: Muddasar

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Hermen needs to go. He's lost control

Where was Factions 2? Why were so many showings CGI?
He never had control. Funny how a few on this very forum came down on me the other day, for saying he's the Phil Spencer of Playstation. Guy is clueless and way over his head and out of Touch with gaming. Too many yacht vacations, he forget he had a job to do.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
He never had control. Funny how a few on this very forum came down on me the other day, for saying he's the Phil Spencer of Playstation. Guy is clueless and way over his head and out of Touch with gaming. Too many yacht vacations, he forget he had a job to do.
??? How would you know this lol