Playstation Showcase Prediction Thread

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I wonder if the Gravity Rush will be shown tomorrow, if its real I mean.

Would also be cool to have Fumito Ueda new game too, we already know Toyama will show slitterhead on SGF, having the 2 Japan Studio OGs showing their games in this time frame would be awesome

GR would definitely be a good bet IMO

MiyazakiLovesKojima

I wonder if the Gravity Rush will be shown tomorrow, if its real I mean.

Would also be cool to have Fumito Ueda new game too, we already know Toyama will show slitterhead on SGF, having the 2 Japan Studio OGs showing their games in this time frame would be awesome
Fumito Ueda's new project is truly mysterious & exciting 💙🙌❤️

Gravity Rush...I haven't played it yet but I highly respect it 🌅

AstroBot will have the biggest reaction from the showcase 💅

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Do you believe this guy with his absurd predictions for a garbage half-hour Stale of Clay show from BlahStaletion? 🤣
giphy.gif
Cory’s IP is unrealistic and I doubt we see Pragmata and Marathon but what about the rest is unrealistic?

Sony has done so many shows these 4 years that are just repeats of what they showed before, I would not be happy with the list he predicted apart from Corys Ip. Outside of Astrobot, none of it is new, so I can easily see them doing something similar

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

That would be too amazing. But I doubt Ueda and Sony would work together like that again and if Sony didnt appreciate Toyama before, I dont know why they would now. I have a feeling Sony’s relationship with Ueda isnt great

Reactions: Ico

Ico

8 May 2024
That would be too amazing. But I doubt Ueda and Sony would work together like that again and if Sony didnt appreciate Toyama before, I dont know why they would now. I have a feeling Sony’s relationship with Ueda isnt great

Fr, my only hope is that since epic is the one publishing ueda's game they wouldnt care much about such things, but that is a distant dream of mine haha. Im already happy the Toyama's studio is already confirmed to be at Summer Game Fest, its been a while since that announcement trailer dropped