PlayStations 30th Anniversary plans begin to be unveiled

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
do you know if the Gran Turismo 4 soundtrack is available out there too? god i love the music of this game
They didn't mention it in the article; they only mentioned
  • God of War
  • God of War II
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta
  • Twisted Metal
  • Starhawk
  • Unit 13
But they did seem to imply there would be more. I did a look for curiosity's sake and I don't see any Gran Turismo game's soundtracks on Spotify, so take that as you will. But who knows, they may add them as part of this anniversary thing down the line.
Before anyone asks, some Sony game OSTs are *already* available online and have been for some time. Ape Escape 1 and 3 for example have their OSTs on Spotify and iTunes.

Reactions: Ico
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Damn, PS is KICKING it off. PS5 Pro, Astro Bot, new GT for all, 30th Anniversary, Soundtracks, State of Play with more first party game details.

Sexy Bad Boy GIF by Yung Bae
It's not a new grant turismo it's just a demo version of gt7 lol

Reactions: KvallyX

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Might snag up a shape of play battle to act pretentious as modern art on my coffee table. The magnet ones are cool too.
No doubt the controller is coming after the Astro one is out the door probably with a limited plate as well.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They better drop a Grey PS1 themed control and face plates....idgaf about none of this wack stuff they already announced.

Treat your legacy better and stop with the 90cents budget tributes to it.

Announce actual PS2 classics for PS+ at least

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
It would be cool if they could come out with new PS5 ads in the style of some of their old school ads from each previous generation.

The your not red e ps1 ad
Live in your world, play in ours ps2 ad
It only does everything ps3 ad
And the for the players ad from the ps4 generation.

Imagine an Astrobot ad calling out plumber boy from Nintendo's hq