"Presentations & updates for PlayStation’s Strategy & Business May 2024 " Beyond boundaries". |UP| Info released & updated.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Will update when info releases.

Updated 5/23

VYGC29S.png

stars at 1:40:39 in the video below

"PlayStation 5 is already very successful. We are quite satisfied with the results."

PlayStation Next Gen Controller: (Concept)

GOOscM7WsAAoI2x

Sony's Cruncyroll And PlayStation Network Will Be Utilised As An Engagement Platform:

GOOq70xW8AABgGy

Sony Has A Diverse Workforce With It's New Acquisitions:

GOOrFcxWkAAsHfx

PlayStation India Hero Project:

GOOqxeoWcAA98wk

PlayStation Network In Top 10 In The World Record High Operating Rate:
GOOq56SXQAA4_9Y

Sony Used Machine Learning For Voice Dialogue With PlayStation Marvel's Spider-Man 2:

GOOqzVmWYAAR-GJ

Sony Will Utilise Sony HawkEye To Capture Sports In Real Time:

GOOqsigWEAEMKEx

Sony Means Beyond Boundaries With PlayStation Productions:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
So they are not even going to do a showcase? I don't think even the most loyal fanboys can defend this

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
i don't know why but i don't have a good feeling about this...
Your gut feeling might be correct, although I hope it's not. Maybe it's just straight buisness talk though with some good plans in terms of acquisitions and changes. Definitely anticipating this.

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Your gut feeling might be correct, although I hope it's not. Maybe it's just straight buisness talk though with some good plans in terms of acquisitions and changes. Definitely anticipating this.
if they do what i think they'll do, it's over for PlayStation consoles long term

• sad
Reactions: Kokoloko

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

This deafening silence from Sony can only mean bad news, isn't weird how they haven't even announced a showcase? Even xbox has one scheduled and they are leaving the hardware market.

Sony has burnt a lot of bridges with lifelong fans

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This deafening silence from Sony can only mean bad news, isn't weird how they haven't even announced a showcase? Even xbox has one scheduled and they are leaving the hardware market.

I hope not.

• sad
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The showcase people were talking about better not be this corporate BS,

You never know with Sony their communications and marketing department are plain stupid, you never know if it is good or bad new on the way.

Reactions: Kokoloko and Box

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023

everything they've built in 25+ years they're breaking now, it seems like they don't even care about their core fans, they only care about the casual audience that buys a PlayStation to play FIFA, Fortnite, COD and GTA, the fruits of what we cultivated and made florish will now be avaliable to a community that 1) never cared, 2) steals and hates Sony, at this point put games on Nintendo too, at least there they'll sell 🤷‍♂️

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I hope this isn't another one of his bad jokes... when he adds "2023" in a few hours or something..

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
I don't think Sony will do Day 1 PC at all.

Now I don't think the PC ports are going to stop though.

No way for the day-1, especially after the excellent games that have come out this year being only on Ps5.

Reactions: PlacidusaX

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i'm being REAL, that's something people on this site and in the PlayStation community needs to start being, PlayStation won't be able to sustain a healthy console business without exclusive games like Spiderman, God Of War, The Last Of Us and etc, and i'm talking LONG TERM, not this gen.
You're not; you are being melodramatic.

The chicken little routine is really getting tiring.