PS Plus Extra & Premium August 2022 games revealed (Metro Exodus, Yakuza 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, Trials of Mana, UNO and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
79c2711e6df78f25895e3bebeb8fc42ce816b45a.jpg

PS Plus Extra:

• Metro Exodus
  • Yakuza 0
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Ghost Recon: Wildlands
  • Trials of Mana
  • Everspace
  • UNO
  • Monopoly Madness
  • Monopoly Plus
  • Bugsnax

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Like how gamepass copied FIFA22 from playstation? :unsure:

FIFA 22 on EA Play was going on game pass already, that's not copying as much as Sony paying to get it two weeks earlier lol.

Yes you just lost another talking about. You can't pretend to be excited about Ubisoft and Yakuza anymore

And you can finally start pretending to be excited about sub services which will otherwise ruin games :sneaky:

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Not only are they copying the game pass formula, they're also copying all the games that came out on it :ROFLMAO:
Xbox copied the entire Gamepass model from PS Now.

PS+ games model for Xbox Live Gold.
They tried following Sony with VR and failed and backtracked.
Now they are trying to copy DualSense.

You really don't want to go to the "copy" route. MS hasn't made a unique thing in years. Their surface laptops are MacBook wannabes. Even their Windows 11 looks like a fan-made Mac OS copy.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
You just cant fucking help yourself can you, nothing mentioned about gamepass in the OP and your straight in there with the waring.

Look at the list Sircaw, almost the entire list of games is stuff that's already on GP.

They run out of first party stuff to post already ?

Where's the classics ? anyone checked on them since the service launched ?

boom smile GIF

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Look at the list Sircaw, almost the entire list of games is stuff that's already on GP.

They run out of first party stuff to post already ?

Where's the classics ? anyone checked on them since the service launched ?

boom smile GIF
who cares about the list?
The fact is you guys are moaning about Sony guys and all the fanboy stuff and your straight in starting the war you apparently hate so much.

That's the real Boom here

Practice what you Preach.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
On a more important note, where the hell are the PS1/PSP/PS2 classics??? I knew they weren’t gonna go all in on the real classics.
There are so many PS1/PSP/PS2 games on the PS3/Vita stores…. Surely Sony can do better than they did in the PS3 era…..

I personally don’t care about the newer games, I have bought most the ones I want tbh.
I did try Kingdom Deliverance or whatever its called ( man the combat is abysmal in that game )

Not only are they copying the game pass formula, they're also copying all the games that came out on it :ROFLMAO:

What would you have them do instead? Its for the people who like that kinda service. Im sure they will branch out after getting back some Playstation centric titles on the service.
Pretty sure both companies are probably gonna pay for some stupid timed or fully exclusive only PS+ or Gamepass deal At some point

Reactions: EDMIX

EDMIX

?? Well thats not really true at all.

PS giving out games was happening before Gamepass.

PS streaming games was happening before Gamepass

and the publishers looking to make deals for both services would agree to put their titles on there, so its not some conspiracy that you see Yakuza on both services, that is simply the doing of SEGA, not the doing of Sony copying MS.

As in, its Sega saying "what can we do to get more of a push for Yakuza to the west?" and proceeding to get that gamepass deal and PS Plus deal etc.

To my memory Yakuza's remake was free on PS Plus years ago, so coming to a service like this isn't brand new or "copying" as it came to PS Plus before it came to Gamepass, but those titles coming to Gamepass afterwards I wouldn't just immaturely be like "dayz aLzO cOpYinGz" as MS is not forcing SEGA to do this.

Sega has plan for Yakuza that they started last gen that saw those titles get remade, remastered, come to PC, come to PS Plus to get more fans etc, any other platforms like XB or Gamepass or something is simply a continuation of that plan. Not every fucking thing is some warrrrrr derrr consolez thing man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.