PS Plus Extra & Premium August 2022 games revealed (Metro Exodus, Yakuza 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, Trials of Mana, UNO and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Admin

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
Tim Parker Reaction GIF by Houston Dynamo FC

darth vader GIF

Off you go for a week of meditating.

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
C’mon now. If everything is going to turn into PS+ vs. Gamepass trolling and derailing please make sure it goes both ways.

It’s lost it’s humor and it’s not funny anymore watching it go either way.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
C’mon now. If everything is going to turn into PS+ vs. Gamepass trolling and derailing please make sure it goes both ways.

It’s lost it’s humor and it’s not funny anymore watching it go either way.
totally agree with this

it's getting really boring now.

There are spaces for warriors to vent and troll, need to keep it out the main threads now

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Bernd and me are the least of anyone's concerns if you want to do that with an objective lens tho 🤷‍♂️
Bernd, I actually don't have an issue with, i had a few laughs with him on gaf, @DynamiteCop on the other hand, I do have an issue with alot of the nonsense he spews,, but he seems to have picked a fight with a mod and got himself banned, admitting to trolling on purpose no less.

You're not a troll adam, but saying that you are a shill, even the mods on gaf have finally added a tag to your avatar.

I just wish you would stop with the game pass plug shizzle, that's the only issue i have with you.

• haha
Reactions: Vertigo
Status
Not open for further replies.