PS Stars "Returning Soon" in regional rollout

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I bought a couple games since it's been down. Sony should attempt the bare minimum for once and compensate. (they won't) Those $20 vouchers come in handy for me.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me
24 Jun 2022
I bought a couple games since it's been down. Sony should attempt the bare minimum for once and compensate. (they won't) Those $20 vouchers come in handy for me.

Maybe PS gamers should try being more like Steam users and kick up a big fuss for a change. Grab Sony by the balls online and get them to compensate for a feature that should've been present during their Summer sale but suddenly went absent during that period.

But who am I kidding; seems like most PlayStation console gamers would much rather bend over backwards to come up with excuses, or talk about how much extra revenue SIE got from not having PS Rewards active during the sales, than speak up for their own best interests 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Orangee

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Maybe PS gamers should try being more like Steam users and kick up a big fuss for a change. Grab Sony by the balls online and get them to compensate for a feature that should've been present during their Summer sale but suddenly went absent during that period.

But who am I kidding; seems like most PlayStation console gamers would much rather bend over backwards to come up with excuses, or talk about how much extra revenue SIE got from not having PS Rewards active during the sales, than speak up for their own best interests 🤷‍♂️
not being a karen = bending over backwards? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

oh no, I lost a $20 voucher, time to become an anti-sony activist I guess (id rather move on with my life)
come up with excuses, or talk about how much extra revenue SIE got from not having PS Rewards active during the sales, than speak up for their own best interests
tbh, I truly don't give a fuck about how Sony is performing. and I honestly am not entitled of a person enough to bitch & moan about my "best interests" for a damn hobby I use to relax when I am bored/in need of dopamine. Not every every ones gives the same amount of fucks bro, simple concept.

Last edited:

Orangee

3 Mar 2024

oh no, I lost a $20 voucher, time to become an anti-sony activist I guess (id rather move on with my life)

tbh, I truly don't give a fuck about how Sony is performing. and I honestly am not entitled of a person enough to bitch & moan about my "best interests" for a damn hobby I use to relax when I am bored/in need of dopamine. Not every every ones gives the same amount of fucks bro, simple concept.
That's why you are paying 80$ to play online 🤣

24 Jun 2022

This is how gamers act surprised when these companies screw them over with bigger and bigger rug-pulls as time goes on. No matter how big or small, if a company is meant to provide a service and that service isn't provided when it should, customers should speak up on it. It doesn't mean you're vitally dependent on that service or that it's some great sin it wasn't there. This is merely about the principal of the matter.

Show you don't care, don't be surprised when these companies take it for granted and find other ways to nickel-and-dime you. Once you finally care to notice, it'll be too late to do anything.

Consumer insouciance. It's a real problem these days.

Fine, that's your choice. But you should remember, you have the choice to take that approach in gaming because of other people who did and do in fact care about voicing for their best interests in the industry as customers, and as hobbyists. For some, it was/is even out of passion for gaming as an art form.

Their efforts and care are why you can chill back and not care about something like this.