PS1 style horror game Christmas Massacre is only coming to PlayStation because according to the dev, both Xbox and Nintendo won't allow it.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
If you like these kinds of games, be my guest. I just think it's out of touch, coming from a country that has multiple mass murder killings on schools.
You do you.
Thats a big comedown from, "It should be banned everywhere." which is the first thing you had to say about it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
If you like these kinds of games, be my guest. I just think it's out of touch, coming from a country that has multiple mass murder on schools per year.
You do you.
It's not a bug, it's a feature. Can't have too many of those uppity kids hanging around

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I still think it should be banned. Like I said, you do you. This will probably get banned from PSN, it'll only live on steam.
Thats not what you do you means and its certainly not what "If you like these kinds of games, be my guest," means.

8BiTw0LF

If you like these kinds of games, be my guest. I just think it's out of touch, coming from a country that has multiple mass murder episodes on schools per year.
You do you.
That's evidently a problem with your country and not the game.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It’s amusing to look at the GAF thread about this one. Xbots and Nintenyearolds patting their overlords on the back for censorship is some Orwellian shit, but I guess the cults have their adherents who dare not criticize, regardless of their hypocrisy.

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
The most popular mod for Bethesda games that made children unkillable is the killable kids mod.
Well I'll admit that's f****** up but Bethesda didn't make it but I'll admit they're obviously still allowing it.