PS4 Pro made up about 20% of all PS4 sales (23-24M units) - Hideaki Nishino

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Trading in your PS5 and getting a PS5 Pro also makes the most sense, as that PS5 Pro is going to have much better performance than the PS5 and a higher trade in value for a PS6...
Maybe for others… for me it is liking trading to more of the same so I prefer to stay with what I have.

Yes you have better graphics and/or frame rate but the games are still the same… with the same experience.

For somebody that support generation changes with games being make to take everything from the new hardware (something that Sony failed with PS5 start) the PS5 Pro doesn’t make sense at all because it can’t shine by definition and it will be always limited by what you can do on PS5.

That is exactly the same reason why Series S is ridiculous bad for the game industry… at lest PS5 Pro doesn’t harm the industry like Series S… the opposite it become a sub utilized machine like PS4 Pro.

But again for your first console in the generation the PS5 Pro is what makes more sense to buy.

Think like if I will buy a new gen iPhone I will definitely buy a Pro model… but if I had in the same gen a iPhone 15 it doesn’t make sense to me to trade it for an iPhone 15 Pro.

But that is me of course.

Last edited:

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
For somebody that support generation changes with games being make to take everything from the new hardware (something that Sony failed with PS5 start)

Get used to it. With cross-gen, PC development and if the rumored handheld will become a thing, those times are over.

Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It's not the same experience...
Maybe for you…

It is like discussing that you are having a different gaming experience playing TLOU PS5 release compres with the 2013/2014 releases.

Anybody that plays the new PS5 release will be having the same masterful experience people had in 2013.

Or playing Breath or the Wild on Wii U and somebody else Switch… it is the exactly same game with the same gaming experience.

I understand people have that PC mentality that my penis is bigger than yours about graphics and frame rate but that doesn’t change the game experience unless you go and really recreate the game in a different way as for example REmake games… in that case yes the originals and the REmake are different gaming experiences.

But if you play the original RE2 on PC at 4k, DLSS, 360fps, etc you will still experiencing the same game as somebody else played in 1997 on PS1.

No matter where you play if it is the same game you are having the same gaming experience… having 8k and 360fps won’t change the impact of TLOU choice and ending will have compared with who played it on PS3.

Last edited:

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
From IG leak

p933ZAh.png