PS5 Fans Beg Sony for a More Fulfilling Livestream in the Aftermath of Xbox Show

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
sony will probably need to buckle down and spend more money on studios soon. This cadence can’t continue
We are over half a decade too late for that with how long it takes for games too be made. Their lack of willingness to invest now will likely had an effect in 2030 and beyond already.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Sony doesn't need more studios. At least not a significant number but a few extra would be healthy

More studios is more overhead costs and more acceleration to full multiplatform strategy like Xbox

You can only be so large before it's not sustainable for one platform

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
We were complaining way before the Xbox show. No1 watched the Xbox show and thought omg there back, it was more like, oh those games are also coming to PS5

• they're_right_you_know

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Sony doesn't need more studios. At least not a significant number but a few extra would be healthy

More studios is more overhead costs and more acceleration to full multiplatform strategy like Xbox

You can only be so large before it's not sustainable for one platform

Thats why i never championed buying publishers

• they're_right_you_know

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Showing a trailer more than a year in advance is a fool's errand. To what end? They are supposed to be selling games here and whatever interest MS drummed up for their 2025 (as if...) titles will have eroded away by the time they came out.