PS5 Hardware Sales Grows 317% Year On Year In Japan

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Yeah, are they still telling people that home consoles are finished and don't sell in Japan???

So annoying, that whole thing that was pushed just in a hope of Sony somehow giving up on the area and letting Nintendo run amok.

They still keep talking about scalpers. No, I’m sorry, it’s not scalpers. PS5 is in high demand and the most sought after console.

Increase in stock=increase in sales. It’s that simple.

These past few weeks of PS5 constant success have made both Xbox and Nintendo fans loose their damn minds. I love it.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Yeah, are they still telling people that home consoles are finished and don't sell in Japan???

So annoying, that whole thing that was pushed just in a hope of Sony somehow giving up on the area and letting Nintendo run amok.
Hardcore Nintendo fans honestly think Nintendo invented console gaming, which is just amazing ignorance, and they think gaming would be better off if Nintendo had a total monopoly.

In many ways, they are like XBots whose balls haven't dropped yet.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Is it Famitsu numbers? That 8% from Xbox might be wrong because they were reporting fake numbers for months. It's even less than that.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: KiryuRealty
D

Deleted member 417

Just looking at those numbers again, in 2 years, 2 xbox consoles have sold 95k units. Doesn't Sony move that in a week?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
That cant be allowed. Sony s using market position s destroy xbox. Ms ll buy sega soon.

I mean, we are at the stage that MSFT is buying publishers for games that don't sell on Xbox just so they can deny the games to PlayStation....

It's really fucked up.

Outside of COD, nothing Activision makes sold on Xbox as far as I can remember.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
look at this green rat. He’s always in the PlayStation thread downplaying everything. I don’t know why they don’t ban him from the thread

The rest of his post are equally dumb.
I went to the Activision thread and they are using SenjutsuSage twitter posts as a good source of info about the deal. That's how dumb and delusional they are.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I went to the Activision thread and they are using SenjutsuSage twitter posts as a good source of info about the deal. That's how dumb and delusional they are.
It’s the blind fanboys following the complete bugfuck nutball over there!

Senjutsu is one who is so fucking deluded that he honestly believes MS has done more to advance gaming as a whole than Sony has.

Let that sink in.