February was a great month for PlayStation console Exclusives! Six of them coming in hot!! Sony is carrying 2024 in general.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
this must be fake, I was told the PS5 is dry and there was nothing to look forward to 🤷‍♂️
There isn't nothing to look forward to except a few high profile SP bangers, a dope mp looking space game and another fun mp game tht took inspiration from Splstoon, a fun looking survival game and an indie Metroidvania game thts sure to be fun. Nothing to see here 😂

Six in total 🤔

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
i barely have time to play two of them lol. already got granblue and ff7 preordered and a week off for ff7 from work
I got Yakuza which is TOMORROW 🤩🤩🤩 can’t wait to go pick it up at Best Buy after work and then play all weekend. And then after I beat it I need to play Prince of Persia, and then if ff7 isn’t about then, I’ll play granblue

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I got Yakuza which is TOMORROW 🤩🤩🤩 can’t wait to go pick it up at Best Buy after work and then play all weekend. And then after I beat it I need to play Prince of Persia, and then if ff7 isn’t about then, I’ll play granblue
Nice!

Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I have a week with Grandblue

Then I guess I'm gonna alternate between FoamStars and Helldivers till Rebirth.

Pacific Drive gonna have to remin on the backlog till around sometime in April it seems

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I have a week with Grandblue

Then I guess I'm gonna alternate between FoamStars and Helldivers till Rebirth.

Pacific Drive gonna have to remin on the backlog till around sometime in April it seems
Sounds like a good gaming month either way. Alot to keep you happy and occupied. Happy gaming Bro.

• Shake
Reactions: Danja1187

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
You're lucky this is a leap year, its all that stands between you and having all shitty exclusives this month. Though, to be fair, its Peach and remasters only from here on out for Switch.

Edit: Thats a little harsh, I have no idea what Ultros is, so it might be good.