Ps5 lifetimes sales surpass Snes lifetime sales

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sony needs to step their game up when it comes to new announcements and wasting time with PC ports, PS5 owners deserves much better.

The people showed up to support the console and Sony act as if they don't believe in it.
Im also waiting for another banger PSVR announcement or a strategy of including a PSVR mode in most games that would fit well.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
I really don't think they care lol. The market was so different, and much smaller, back then. The only people taking this stuff personally are goofy fanboys.
You really don't think Sony is happy destroying the SNES every gen? The console they were supposed to make?

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Dude, seriously, you’re the worst troll ever with this shit. Hang it up.
You obviously don't know what a troll is then... You sit on this site daily actually trolling and insulting people but wanna call people out... It's not adding up 😄

PlayStation doesn't respect their legacy and that's been obvious. Astro's Playroom the most respect the legacy has gotten since this video.

Reactions: Box

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Finally people are noticing
From I've joined this site they've had an issue with me, it's pretty weird and funny at the same time. Maybe if I was obsessed with Xbox / talking about Xbox non stop on a predominantly PlayStation focused forum the way he is... I would be more accepted here 🤔

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
From I've joined this site they've had an issue with me, it's pretty weird and funny at the same time. Maybe if I was obsessed with Xbox / talking about Xbox non stop on a predominantly PlayStation focused forum the way he is... I would

Simpsons Cigarette GIF

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
If Sony actually announced some first party games this year they could easily beat the xbox one and 360

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If Sony actually announced some first party games this year they could easily beat the xbox one and 360
Those Xbox One sales are easily beat this year with the games already announced. In a few months it'll pass Xbox One.