PS5 New Bundle - 24 months PS Premium

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
That is a great deal to get someone right into the ecosystem with a huge amount of games to play.

Then they can build up their own collection over the two years.

Any prices? Post below what price it is in your region.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
What is marketing doing? Guess they tryjng to rapidly expand the stagnanting PS+ subscribers and probably trying to get as many online in preparation for their ill-fated GaaS era.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Special edition to celebrate the death of Xbox?
Savage!

John Cena Omg GIF

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom
OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
what the fuck is the point of this
To complete neutralize Xbox main selling point and increase PS+ adoption?

New Series S + 2 years of basic Gamepass = $589
New PS5 Digital Bundle with 2 years of PS+ Premium = $459
7lqUvj8.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Damn 2 years of PS+? I guess they don't want to sell any games any more lol
The price you pay to murder your direct competitor.

Launch games are still hype and new players playing PlayStation catalog games ain't bad for Sony.

This forces MS to lower their prices and give Gamepass for free to stay in the game, all while they are spending an unholy amount of money and not selling games.

Last edited:

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
The first thing i bought with my ps5 was wallet top-up to buy ps plus, if this bundle was available at that time I would've bought it without any second thought

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
The price you pay to murder your direct competitor.

Launch games are still hype and new players playing PlayStation catalog games ain't bad for Sony.

This forces MS to lower their prices and give Gamepass for free to stay in the game, all while they are spending an unholy amount of money and not selling games.
Eh, its good for customers who buy a wallet when they go to the store to pickup their ps5, now they don't have to buy it separately just to buy a ps plus sub.

I don't see this giving xbox a run for their money cause as long as Gold to Ultimate conversion method still works no matter how much sony lowers ps plus price they'll never be able to match it, that shit goes for so cheap you may as well be getting those games for free, once you calculate the amount. That method give 3 years of GP for the price of 1 year of ps plus, i don't see sony going so aggressive with their pricing.

Better AAA and indie games (head to head ps plus has better games than GP) is what makes people sub to ps plus, price isn't the factor if it isn't too high.