Ps5 no.2 best selling console in the uk this year so far. Last month was number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

Afaik ps5 was third until recently, only because of severe lack of stock earlier in the year. Also xsx demand in the UK has been met, you can buy it easily from amazon and other retailers for months. Ps5 got a way to go before supply can meet demand.

OP
OP
FatKaz

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
It's not stock related when it comes to Xbox, they are readily available, so I think the way he throws that in there is a bit disingenuous...

Unless he means that PS5 would be 1st with no stock limits.
It's a bit of a vague statement, but yeah I would think the ps5. But deffo comes across as disingenuous, wouldn't be surprised if it was tbh.

Switch is also is readily available, although not sure how long that's been the case.

OP
OP
FatKaz

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
It is 3rd in their best market too… US.
But people are happy with “beat PS5 in the last three quarters”.
And this week Sony showed what they can do in Japan interms of hardware sales. Some of that hardware was probably given to Japan opposed to places like the UK, as we saw a drop in stock in ps5 in the uk at the same time.

I've seen that happen everytime ps5 sales are really high in Japan.

Last edited:

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
last-place-if-youre-not-first.gif

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
PS5 on top guess sales number matter this week guys :ROFLMAO:

I think your targeting the wrong fanbase. Xbox fans are the one that say console sales don’t matter ( because gamepass ) and then make a thread when xbox sales do well.

PS5 sales won’t tell the full story because of stock issues.
( So when you see a thread stating Xbox is selling better in Japan or the US, make sure to let them know there is PS5 stock issues lol ;))

Last edited:

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Its the same for the US

Hardware
PlayStation 5 generated the highest dollar sales amongst video game hardware platforms in both June and the first half of calendar 2022, while Switch led both time periods in unit sales.

June PlayStation 5 dollar sales experienced double-digit percentage growth when compared to a year ago.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
Status
Not open for further replies.