PS5/PS4 will no longer have Twitter/X integration as of Nov 13th, 2023

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Era is really messed up, I've seen people get permanently banned for correcting misinformation. The mods there must be paid off by Microsoft or something.

Judge actually works for Microsoft.... he admitted as much recently in the thread about Microsoft employees not getting Gamepass for free anymore...

• Informative
Reactions: KiryuRealty and Box

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Sony should just pay up...it's relatively cheap marketing. And it helps a lot of smaller games get good exposure

Reactions: Bryank75

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Judge actually works for Microsoft.... he admitted as much recently in the thread about Microsoft employees not getting Gamepass for free anymore...
There was a thread on Era earlier about the Nintendo and Playstation = Xbox ecosystem and I can't even find it anymore. I think it was nuked because there was too many negative reactions.

The usual xbox fans were there defending Phil aggressively. Namedropping COD MWIII as proof that Microsoft is open to release "their" games on Playstation 🙄

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
i wasn’t aware it was on PlayStation and I’m overall confused as to why it was on the PlayStation to begin with.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

So this may actually find a solution. I am concerned it will get paywalled behind paid x subscription tho. It might.

Being able to instantly upload screens and vid from hardware is great and efficient.

Which reminds me that PS4 had a community feed of what your friends did. Screenshots they may have taken, trophies they unlocked. I do miss this aspect to the console interface.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I see this Twitter\X being mentioned all over, yet I never used it, nor did anyone I know.

This, like all big social platforms is a cancer on human brains and it should die, along all other giant tech output.

Reactions: Bryank75