PS5/PS5PRO Versions in Development For: Fable, Gears E:Day, Perfect Dark, Avowed, Blade, Halo(Not Remake)

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
MAAG from Crossfire, XNC podcast who leaked news of XBox titles coming to rival platforms before news outlets in 2023 is Now breaking that all big AAA titles coming to PS5/PS5PRO.

This would add credence to rumors of multiple studios within Xbox Games Studios who have PS5PRO Dev kits.

According to MAGG not confirmed PS5/PRO version for Gears:E-DAY being made alongside Xbox. Meaning possible day in date release.

Last edited:

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
MAAG from Crossfire, XNC podcast who leaked news of XBox titles coming to rival platforms before news outlets in 2023 is Now breaking that all big AAA titles coming to PS5/PS5PRO.

This would add credence to rumors of multiple studios within Xbox Games Studios who have PS5PRO Dev kits.

According to MAGG not confirmed PS5/PRO version for Gears:E-DAY being made alongside Xbox. Meaning possible day in date release.
Avowed delay was %100 suspicious given that the game was largely complete. This puts it into a new perspective.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Anyone have the time stamp? I'm not listening to this entire podcast.
Here's the clip

I believe MAGG also came out earlier in the year that he was informed that Jedi Survivor was able to run in 120fps and 4K wo a patch on the Pro. Which a certain person from DF clowned on.

Does he specify which halo? I’d take any thing but infinite
The next mainline one in the series.