PS5 Upgrader Program - Free PS5 Game if PS5 Console Activated by October 20 (USA)

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

FREE GAME OFFER TERMS
Limited to select games. Offer valid only in the U.S. for eligible PSN account holders who are at least 18 years of age and purchase and activate a new PS5 console by October 20, 2023 @ 23:59pm (PDT). GAME MUST BE REDEEMED ON YOUR ACTIVATED PS5 CONSOLE BY NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 20, 2023 @ 23:59pm (PDT). Limit 1 game per user. No substitutions or replacements. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other select offers. Game selections subject to change at any time. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time. Void where prohibited.
To Redeem:
You’ll need to buy and activate your new PS5 console
Once your PS5 console is activated, navigate to PlayStation Store on your PS5 console
You may see a banner with this offer. Click on the offer to make it to the Games Page which features eligible games to choose from.
Select one game to download for free
Click Download
Select Games:
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Remastered
God of War Ragnarök
Horizon Forbidden West
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Demon’s Souls
The Last of Us Part I
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
Returnal
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
Death Stranding: Director’s Cut

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Great deal but should be worldwide, they merged all their marketing and HR departments to have some 'global approach' but differentiate between USA and the rest of the world just because they feel they can get away with more in Europe.... that doesn't look good to me.

Banana

10 Jan 2023
Great deal but should be worldwide, they merged all their marketing and HR departments to have some 'global approach' but differentiate between USA and the rest of the world just because they feel they can get away with more in Europe.... that doesn't look good to me.
It's not like Europeans are going to buy xboxes. I'm surprised they don't charge you guys €800.

This is also likely to either reach that 25 million mark and/or clear inventory for the slim.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Good idea, but I think it's a missed opportunity to make it a USA only offer.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

FREE GAME OFFER TERMS
Limited to select games. Offer valid only in the U.S. for eligible PSN account holders who are at least 18 years of age and purchase and activate a new PS5 console by October 20, 2023 @ 23:59pm (PDT). GAME MUST BE REDEEMED ON YOUR ACTIVATED PS5 CONSOLE BY NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 20, 2023 @ 23:59pm (PDT). Limit 1 game per user. No substitutions or replacements. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other select offers. Game selections subject to change at any time. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time. Void where prohibited.
To Redeem:
You’ll need to buy and activate your new PS5 console
Once your PS5 console is activated, navigate to PlayStation Store on your PS5 console
You may see a banner with this offer. Click on the offer to make it to the Games Page which features eligible games to choose from.
Select one game to download for free
Click Download
Select Games:
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Remastered
God of War Ragnarök
Horizon Forbidden West
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Demon’s Souls
The Last of Us Part I
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
Returnal
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
Death Stranding: Director’s Cut
Japanese company ... US only honestly getting sick of this preferential treatment the US gets especially when Jim ryan is from the fucking UK

Reactions: Box and JAHGamer

Banana

10 Jan 2023
Japanese company ... US only honestly getting sick of this preferential treatment the US gets especially when Jim ryan is from the fucking UK
Playstation is an american company. The HQ is in California. They are a subsidiary of Sony.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Yeah, I agree but I think Sony does this because US is pretty much the only region where Xbox is remotely close to them in sales. It's the same reason why prices went up everywhere except for the US, because they didn't want to risk Xbox gaining any market share in its strongest region.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Yeah, I agree but I think Sony does this because US is pretty much the only region where Xbox is remotely close to them in sales. It's the same reason why prices went up everywhere except for the US, because they didn't want to risk Xbox gaining any market share in its strongest region.
The UK isn't that strong we could easily switch in xboxs favour