PS5 vs. Xbox Series X vs. Nintendo Switch: Console DRM, Physical Games, Offline Play, Which Is Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Honestly, saying Nintendo games are better than Steam Deck games is like saying Doritos is better than a majestic steak.

Imp_and_Maker_Ashbourne_Hotel_Food_Photography_22_web_ready.jpg
I do prefer Nintendo games over what PC has.
But I do prefer Majestic Steak over Doritos.

So I don't understand your analogy Bo :D

BTW I see more quality in one Nintendo release than 100 on Steam.

Just make yourself a question what released on Steam Deck this year that makes you really starving to play? For me I have no ideia... the games I really wanted to play released only on consoles/portable.

Steam Deck has the same issue I have with Gamepass... the games I want to play is not there and I don't play old games because the ones I wanted to play I played when it released.... I'm very selective to what I play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I do prefer Nintendo games over what PC has.
But I do prefer Majestic Steak over Doritos.

So I don't understand your analogy Bo :D

BTW I see more quality in one Nintendo release than 100 on Steam.

Just make yourself a question what released on Steam Deck this year that makes you really starving to play? For me I have no ideia... the games I really wanted to play released only on consoles/portable.

Steam Deck has the same issue I have with Gamepass... the games I want to play is not there and I don't play old games because the ones I wanted to play I played when it released.... I'm very selective to what I play.

I mean if I only own one system Steam Deck has the games that I care about with much wider selection and better value for the money. Nintendo is mostly a console for kids, family-friendly.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I mean if I only own one system Steam Deck has the games that I care about with much wider selection and better value for the money. Nintendo is mostly a console for kids, family-friendly.
Well maybe I see myself as a kid that like games ;)
Plus I really love family games something that PS lacks.

• thisistheway
D

Deleted member 13

Small number? There dozen of games only launched on Switch.
To be fair I was even thinking in get one because a lot of JRPGs are there and in nowher else.

With all respect I think you don't understand that most gamers don't play museum games... we want new games... that will launch now and in the future... people buy consoles for BotW 2 and not to play some old game.... that is why you don't buy it.

There is a reason why Switch is a mass success and it lies in the format, easy to use and games that can't be found anywhere else.
Steam Deck doesn't have that.

But of course I understand if you are into PC gaming then you are good with Steam Deck.... it is indeed the market it aim.
But PC gaming market is well weird to be fair... they have another mentality and buying habits.
Yea, I'm thinking about a much larger pool of games and not niche ones. We'll have to agree to disagree here.;)

• thisistheway
Status
Not open for further replies.