PSN Store “May Savings” Sale Now Live, Over 4000 Discounts Listed NA

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I still need to play that and 7 actually lol. I'm way behind on that series. 6 did a number on me.
yer I am probably even further behind than you, i think I bought the remake 2+3 on sale a few months ago and have not yet tried them yet.

In fact i have only played 4, 5 and 6 the originals of the series, and one on a boat, really need to play the new ones they look so damn good.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78 and Nym

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
I still need to play that and 7 actually lol. I'm way behind on that series. 6 did a number on me.
Village s amazing. I d put it in top 3 of franchise for me along with re4 and re2. try it at least.

edit-dlc s also great. Go for gold edition if u can.

Reactions: Gamernyc78 and Nym

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I think RE7 is on ps extra with the ps5 patch. I’ve revisited it over the last weeks. Terrific game and one of my favorite REs.

I’d hold off on RE4. All these RE games go to $20 and under in these sales like within a year. If it’s not now it will during the winter holiday season.

RE6 is the only main RE game I’ve skipped. Still no intention of ever playing it. I hated RE5 and RE6 has that stench all over it.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I think RE7 is on ps extra with the ps5 patch. I’ve revisited it over the last weeks. Terrific game and one of my favorite REs.

I’d hold off on RE4. All these RE games go to $20 and under in these sales like within a year. If it’s not now it will during the winter holiday season.

RE6 is the only main RE game I’ve skipped. Still no intention of ever playing it. I hated RE5 and RE6 has that stench all over it.
Wait for the remake. At this point, it's safe to say they're remaking the whole series.