PSPlus Essential Lineup for July - Crash 4, Dark Pictures Anthology and Arcademageddon (Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
How reliable is that site? Kind of hard to believe with the Activision buyout but Activision always supported PS+ a lot. We got tons of CODs too.

It's on Essential too? Even crazier 😱 Game Pass users are still waiting for 1 game. Bobby Kotick hates Microsoft confirmed 🤣
I have never played any crash games before i wonder if i need to play the remaster one before 4 to really appreciate it?

Other that that, looks like a very good month to me.
The Crash Trilogy is on the PS+ collection so I say try them. Kind of outdated and very hard. I was pissed at the first and could never finish it.

I don't know if they added "accessibility" options since then.

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
I wonder why the PS1 games aren't on the premium collection yet? Both Oddworld 1 PS1 and New and Tasty are on there, so why not?
Well it could be a few things…

1 - Activision doesn’t feel like doing the port work.
2 - Sony doesn’t feel like paying for them yet.
3 - Sony has a roadmap of monthly additions planned for the next few years, so it’ll take a while.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Awesome. I've nearly bought Crash 4 physical at WM a dozen times. Glad I held out.

Wow! Among the amazing faces to see around here! Glad to have you around, mate!

--------

Never bought Crash 4, bought insane trilogy and played it for like 20min. To me, sadly, Crash has lost its charm since like PS2. It's not like I don't enjoy kiddo games, I've loved LBP, Sackboy adventure, and above all Astrobot's Playroom. It might appeal to new gamers, I believe, but I've passed that formula long ago.

Reactions: foxy_gis
Status
Not open for further replies.