PsPlus games for May are FC24, Tunic, Ghostrunner 2 and Destiny 2: Lightfall

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
That's a great lineup. Ghostrunner 2 and Tunic. The football game is hit or miss depending on your preference and the same with Destiny 2 DLC. I'm not a GaaS man but I have started playing Destiny 2 after the last free DLC.

OP
OP
Jim Ryan

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
I think that is a great lineup, that appeals to a wide demographic and that's what the service is for.

Interesting to see horizon leave the extra level and the base level gets such a strong lineup. Sign of the times.

mibu no ookami

21 Feb 2024
Really good lineup. Probably wouldn't play any of these games though.

It's funny how they're clearly shying away from putting their own games on the service these days. I think they've learned a valuable lesson from Horizon Forbidden West.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Really good lineup. Probably wouldn't play any of these games though.

It's funny how they're clearly shying away from putting their own games on the service these days. I think they've learned a valuable lesson from Horizon Forbidden West.
What games do they even have left to put there? GT7 which they won't do since it's GaaS

Ragnarok and Spiderman 2 aren't eligible yet

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I think that is a great lineup, that appeals to a wide demographic and that's what the service is for.

Interesting to see horizon leave the extra level and the base level gets such a strong lineup. Sign of the times.
Horizon is getting a 'remaster' like the last of us 2 did so they'll replace it with that eventually

mibu no ookami

21 Feb 2024
What games do they even have left to put there? GT7 which they won't do since it's GaaS

Ragnarok and Spiderman 2 aren't eligible yet

Where are you getting the definition of eligibility from?

It'll be interesting to see how long TLOU P1 takes to make it on there as well at TLOUP2 Remaster. I think they'll be more than happy to put FF7 Rebirth on there, as well as Rise of the Ronin, and Stellar Blade.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Where are you getting the definition of eligibility from?

It'll be interesting to see how long TLOU P1 takes to make it on there as well at TLOUP2 Remaster. I think they'll be more than happy to put FF7 Rebirth on there, as well as Rise of the Ronin, and Stellar Blade.
They don't put games into their catalog that's still selling well..much less games that aren't even 2 years old. Spiderman 2 has a trial for Premium as does Ragnarok which clearly shows they still want people to buy the game.

I fully expect to see Ragnarok enter the catalog sometime next year

mibu no ookami

21 Feb 2024
They don't put games into their catalog that's still selling well..much less games that aren't even 2 years old. Spiderman 2 has a trial for Premium as does Ragnarok which clearly shows they still want people to buy the game.

I fully expect to see Ragnarok enter the catalog sometime next year

I think one thing you have to keep in mind is the difference between base PS+ and PS Extra or Premium.

Sony is rarely putting their own first party hits on PS+ base anymore. Not to say they won't ever, but it's mainly for minor titles now and 3rd party.

Like I mentioned Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade will probably hit there before Ragnarok ever does.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I think one thing you have to keep in mind is the difference between base PS+ and PS Extra or Premium.

Sony is rarely putting their own first party hits on PS+ base anymore. Not to say they won't ever, but it's mainly for minor titles now and 3rd party.

Like I mentioned Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade will probably hit there before Ragnarok ever does.
I wasn't factoring PS+ essentials as I don't even see the point of that tier honestly lol. I was referring to extra / Premium.