Psvr 2 question? So after a few months are you happy you bought a PSVR2 or do you regret it?

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I have no regrets and am happy with my purchase. I've already had some wonderful experiences. SF6 has made me out it down for a few but I'll soon be back to playing it daily!

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
No regrets, but certainly am critical of the new lenses with the sweet spot and the god rays, the comfort, and the dark room performance or lack thereof. Other than that, one of my prized possessions.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I like it, can't wait for RE4 VR but we need Half Life Alyx. We really need bigger and better games, too much low budget indie stuff, at least GT7 never gets boring.

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
Great to hear all of your positive reviews about it. I'm inching closer to the decision of buying it

• Shake

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don't regret it but I also don't play it as much as I would like. There's just so many flat games coming out now that I wanna play lol

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Great to hear all of your positive reviews about it. I'm inching closer to the decision of buying it
Bro it's been a really pleasant experience. This coming from a guy who would get woozy off if quest 2 and Psvr1 but with this I can play fir hours and feel good.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't regret it but I also don't play it as much as I would like. There's just so many flat games coming out now that I wanna play lol
I was the opposite, it made me stop playing alot of my regular ps5 games until now. SF6 brought me back to flat screen :)

Reactions: SLB1904

Baro

10 Jan 2023
I'm with you on this. There's so many games in both formats and so little time!

For me the best experience has been GT7. Playing with a wheel is the most immersive I've feel in a game. We need more racers, and a new Wipeout VR.

DocRay

2 May 2023
Really happy, I´ve got a Quest 2, a Pico, and by far for me Psvr2 takes all my free time, playing GT 7, Pistol Whip, RE VII, Paulov...and RED MATTER 2 (This is a must have). And today l bought Pixel Ripped 1978. For an Idiot like me is more easy to use a Psvr2, just plug and play, PcVr its a headache for me.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I rarely regret my purchases, that includes the Series X. I just haven't been using it much. Too much stuff to play and too little time.