PSVR 2 sold ~600k, 8% more than PSVR 1 in first 6 weeks. Poor Bloomberg/Mochizuki

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
18xkSh1.png

With the PSVR 2 much higher price, retail availability, and install base of the PS5, surpassing the first PSVR for now is pretty damn good

As a reminder :

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Around my estimate.
I estimated worldwide 700k for end of March saying the 270k was almost impossible.

Tuned out it was ~600k… 100k less than I estimated.

Here where I told 270k worldwide was bullshit and Circana only should be around that.

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Respectable but I feel like they still need to push it harder. Half-Life Alyx, New Astrobot VR, more VR modes for big games.
Half-Life Alyx would be cool, but I'm guessing Valve doesn't really like Playstation and would never give them a port. New Astrobot I could see though.

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Half-Life Alyx would be cool, but I'm guessing Valve doesn't really like Playstation and would never give them a port. New Astrobot I could see though.
If Valve doesn't really like PlayStation why does Sony keep releasing their most valuable games like TLoU, God of War and Spider-man on Steam? Is Sony just Valve's bitch? Valve can do without the money from PlayStation sales for their games but Sony needs Steam? Pathetic.

If it's not a two way deal Sony should stop releasing games on Steam.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
If Valve doesn't really like PlayStation why does Sony keep releasing their most valuable games like TLoU, God of War and Spider-man on Steam? Is Sony just Valve's bitch? Valve can do without the money from PlayStation sales for their games but Sony needs Steam? Pathetic.

If it's not a two way deal Sony should stop releasing games on Steam.
Well judging by the spiderman and tlous steam numbers. Is not doing to hot there and those numbers includes others storefronts

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
18xkSh1.png

With the PSVR 2 much higher price, retail availability, and install base of the PS5, surpassing the first PSVR for now is pretty damn good

As a reminder :

Well, anyone who was still wearing a mask by the time PSVR2 hit the market was brain dead a long time ago, that should tell you all you need to know about people making up that kind of "news".

This is funny in a way, we have a cycle of fake Sony FUD generated by the rats and now we have an actual situation with xbox as a whole.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417