Puppeteer - What a gorgeous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think I have that from PS+ on my PS3 so I can play it natively. Another one on my list 😀

Going to miss Japan Studios. Pity their games didn’t get mass appeal.
They made too many flops sadly. I actually downloaded Echochrome last week and forgot about it. It was a PS5 app so I'm not sure if it's some kind of remaster. It's on PS+ check it out 🙂

OP
OP
Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I think I have that from PS+ on my PS3 so I can play it natively. Another one on my list 😀

They made too many flops sadly. I actually downloaded Echochrome last week and forgot about it. It was a PS5 app so I'm not sure if it's some kind of remaster. It's on PS+ check it out 🙂

What's the framerate in native. Better than streaming? Feels like 25fps on stream.

I still have a PS3 so might buy it.

• thisistheway
Reactions: EbonyRainbow

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What's the framerate in native. Better than streaming? Feels like 25fps on stream.

I still have a PS3 so might buy it.
I suck at framerate. I never can tell but according to Digital Foundry it's "a flawless, locked 30 frames per second"

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I still don't understand why Sony didn't develop a PS4 version in parallel. The game and the PS4 launched at 1 or 2 weeks apart, they practically killed it themselves.

OP
OP
Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I still don't understand why Sony didn't develop a PS4 version in parallel. The game and the PS4 launched at 1 or 2 weeks apart, they practically killed it themselves.

No one will truly understand Sony. They have a treasure trove of games which can be remastered/remade.

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
One of the last great titles of the playstation 3. Its so whimsical and fun and just very fantastic in all its elements. The voice acting is top notch too! Those who haven’t played it should give it a whirl

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar
Status
Not open for further replies.