16 Jul 2022
giphy-downsized-large.gif

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko and Airbus

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
If these astroturfers had an ounce of self respect, that'd be extremely embarrassing for them. Imagine just making a complete idiot of yourself for pennies (I doubt they're paid that much since the fanbase is extremely radicalized and would probably do it for free ) and then being taken down by an actual dev.

Zero self respect.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I have one thing clear, if the whole series s situation was done by sony, Sony fans will eat them alive
So much this. I have not run into a single Xbox site/reddit sub that criticizes Xbox. The entire online fanbase is one giant echo chamber, held together by influencers and shills.

How many people on this site alone, myself included, have no problem shitting on Sony when they deserve it? There are quite a few of us. But finding a diehard Xbox fan to do the same for MS? You have a better chance of finding an iceberg in the desert.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So much this. I have not run into a single Xbox site/reddit sub that criticizes Xbox. The entire online fanbase is one giant echo chamber, held together by influencers and shills.

How many people on this site alone, myself included, have no problem shitting on Sony when they deserve it? There are quite a few of us. But finding a diehard Xbox fan to do the same for MS? You have a better chance of finding an iceberg in the desert.
Well that's because the reasonable ones already left the echo chamber. The remaining ones are paid to do so, or particularly vulnerable to cult tactics

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Yeah I got banned from ps ,nl & px because I called someone a corporate bootlicker after the had insulted me personally by saying I was trying to be 'cool' because I wore my cap backwards in my profile picture this site is the only one I've found where you can speak your mind & not get banned (aslong as you aren't clearly a troll / racist etc)

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Like if you go on px & they decide to post some bad Xbox news you'll see the bots flock to defend Xbox & place the blame on Sony 🤣