Raccoo Venture - Launch Trailer | PS5 & PS4 Games

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i never played any of these sly cooper games before but i did watch a video of one a while and thought it might be something i would look forward too.

To be honest this does not look like the game i was hoping for.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
i never played any of these sly cooper games before but i did watch a video of one a while and thought it might be something i would look forward too.

To be honest this does not look like the game i was hoping for.
they're really great games....or maybe that's just nostalgia talking...I haven't played a Sly game in almost a decade. I'll have to revisit them eventually to see how its aged but I wouldn't mind Sony bringing it back. It could do just as well, if not better, than Ratchet and Clank

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Jokes aside, this Raccoo Venture game doesn't look too bad. Very Mario-ish in a good way.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
they're really great games....or maybe that's just nostalgia talking...I haven't played a Sly game in almost a decade. I'll have to revisit them eventually to see how its aged but I wouldn't mind Sony bringing it back. It could do just as well, if not better, than Ratchet and Clank
i was kinda hoping it was going to be more like this game

some random youtube guy playing it

Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
i was kinda hoping it was going to be more like this game

some random youtube guy playing it

My post was a joke 😂 I just saw a racoon platformer in my YouTube subscription feed and thought of sly cooper. This is Racoo Venture not Sly 5

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
FS YOU DID ME DIRTY

I AM LOGGING OFF
Sorry 😂😂
Eat Paul Giamatti GIF by Focus Features