Rattled Xbox Fans Demand Clarity as More Exclusives Reportedly Heading to PS5

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Gamepass made sales on Xbox become a wasteland… nobody wants to release games there anymore.

Neither MS can sustain their Xbox business with suck drop in game sales… that is the reason they are opening to all sides.

It is a situation that PlayStation and Nintendo right now are years… perhaps decades to happen.

I understand in 10-20 years probably console business will end… and not in favor to PC like some believes but to be replaced by Mobile/Portables.

When that happen probably PlayStation will face the same Xbox is facing now… nobody buying games, nobody buying consoles.

For now I know PS6 will exists as a console.
Cloud and mobile gaming will takeover gaming if the consumers actually let It. I dont really see the demand for cloud. Nobody cares about the cloud, and as long as consumers does not care about the cloud, normal consoles will exist.

Reactions: ethomaz

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I'm not trying to be rude, @TrishaCat, but when you start replying to your own posts, it's a worrying sign.

Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max
Forgot to login with his alt.

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I kind of get them. You get lead around by used car salesman who presents himself as a real gamer. It is their fault for sucking up to him for over a decade but I'd be pissed to.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Logically if you own CoD and have no issue keeping it multi, Halo should also be multi. It’s literally the mp king before CoD took over. Has a chance to return if MS drops exclusivity.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Logically if you own CoD and have no issue keeping it multi, Halo should also be multi. It’s literally the mp king before CoD took over. Has a chance to return if MS drops exclusivity.
Realistically speaking, it should have gone multiplat a decade ago. Exclusivity killed it after CoD took off.

Edit: And just so we're clear, thats true of any MP-centric game as a service. It stopped making sense keeping them exclusive a long time ago but old habits die hard.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: BroodCorp

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Realistically speaking, it should have gone multiplat a decade ago. Exclusivity killed it after CoD took off.

Edit: And just so we're clear, thats true of any MP-centric game as a service. It stopped making sense keeping them exclusive a long time ago but old habits die hard.
Splatoon and smash and mario kart has no problem selling tens of millions of units being on a single platform.

This emphasis on multiplat is missing the point, make a good game, the best of its genre, and people will buy your platform to play it. We just saw helldivers being a wild success being only on 2 platforms instead of all 4.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Gamepass made sales on Xbox become a wasteland… nobody wants to release games there anymore.

Neither MS can sustain their Xbox business with suck drop in game sales… that is the reason they are opening to all sides.

It is a situation that PlayStation and Nintendo right now are years… perhaps decades to happen.

I understand in 10-20 years probably console business will end… and not in favor to PC like some believes but to be replaced by Mobile/Portables.

When that happen probably PlayStation will face the same Xbox is facing now… nobody buying games, nobody buying consoles.

For now I know PS6 will exists as a console.
If everything becomes mobile games with switch level performance I’m definitely bowing out of gaming altogether and spending my money elsewhere

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Splatoon and smash and mario kart has no problem selling tens of millions of units being on a single platform.

This emphasis on multiplat is missing the point, make a good game, the best of its genre, and people will buy your platform to play it. We just saw helldivers being a wild success being only on 2 platforms instead of all 4.
Smash and Mario Kart aren't GaaS. Yeah, they had two expansions each, but that does not a GaaS make. Or is Morrowind also a GaaS? Even Splatoon was a one payment game, with an expansion released later.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Smash and Mario Kart aren't GaaS. Yeah, they had two expansions each, but that does not a GaaS make. Or is Morrowind also a GaaS? Even Splatoon was a one payment game, with an expansion released later.
mario kart has a shitton of DLC tracks, yeah you have to buy them all in one pack but that's still gaas - the DLC was released over time instead of all at once. Smash is the same, you're buying extra characters and stages, like in street fighter except street fighter sells one character at a time.

morrowind comparison is stupid, that's a single player game.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Still on that MBL thing, huh? You know for a fact why that's on other platforms and you keep trolling. Scraping the bottom of the barrel there, huh?

Why does this trigger u so much?