Red Dead Redemption (PS4) Included With GTA+. Bully and LA Noire coming as well. |UP|Rockstar has raised GTA+ prices by up to 40%.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Update 4/12

Launched in March 2022, the service gives members access to “a rotating assortment” of Rockstar titles, while GTA Online players receive extra cash, cars, cosmetics and exclusive events.

Previously priced at $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99, a monthly membership now costs $7.99 / €7.99 / £6.99, representing 33% increases in the US and Europe, and a 40% rise in the UK.

Games available through the service include Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (Xbox and PlayStation), GTA: Liberty City Stories (iOS and Android), GTA: Chinatown Wars (iOS and Android) and Red Dead Redemption (PS5 and Xbox Series X/S).

via VGC

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Who even subscribes to this?
GTA Online has a massive amount of players. I heard about GTA+ a while ago, but I didn't know it was already released.

I have no idea what it does include, but I assume this is to further monetize the huge amount of players they have in GTAO.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
GTA+ grants Members a host of benefits to use in GTA Online including a monthly deposit of GTA$500,000 and access to Member-only Shark Cards for even greater value, plus access to claim rotating: Vehicle-related benefits, such as test drives, discounts and early access to new releases, or bonus vehicles.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51oa5a45732ko9/enjoy-all-the-benefits-of-gta-membership?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=o_social&utm_campaign=gtao_announcement_gtaplus-benefits-20240402

R* today announced that later this year Bully and LA Noire will be added to the service later this year. The definitive GTA trilogy has been added a while and just this month RDR1 PS4 port got added.

So potentially all 4 of those classics will be included simultaneously. Does anybody think they'll remove any of these from the line up? They've reserved the right to remove but so far haven't hinted at doing so.

I'll probably subscribe next month to platinum RDR1 and at a future date subscribe again to give San Andreas a playthrough.

Reactions: John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
gta-1440x810.jpg

Launched in March 2022, the service gives members access to “a rotating assortment” of Rockstar titles, while GTA Online players receive extra cash, cars, cosmetics and exclusive events.

Previously priced at $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99, a monthly membership now costs $7.99 / €7.99 / £6.99, representing 33% increases in the US and Europe, and a 40% rise in the UK.

Games available through the service include Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (Xbox and PlayStation), GTA: Liberty City Stories (iOS and Android), GTA: Chinatown Wars (iOS and Android) and Red Dead Redemption (PS5 and Xbox Series X/S).

via VGC

Last edited by a moderator: