Redfall - Official Launch Trailer Released

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Redfall is an open-world, co-op FPS from Arkane Austin, the award-winning team behind Prey and Dishonored. Slay alone or squad up with up to 4 player co-op and face off against the vampires holding the island hostage. Redfall brings the studio’s signature gameplay to this story-driven action shooter. In signature Arkane style, you will choose your path across the island and through the vampire masses as you discover what caused this plague of bloodsuckers. Explore a beautifully hand-crafted open world packed with detail and shine a light on the island’s darkest corners as you fight to uncover the vampires’ secrets. Choose from a roster of heroes with unique, upgradeable skills and gear them up with customizable weaponry found all over the island. Redfall arrives on PC on May 2, 2023. Pre-order now - visit Redfall.com to check it out.

D

Deleted member 417

Which computer is that trailer running on? The gameplay we saw looked graphically worse than that.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Disclaimer : this game was made by a company who have deliberately and unlawfully tried to stifle competition in the video games market, which would have inevitably lead to worst consumer outcomes.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Deathloop was trolled too and then it had a crazy nonsense meta of 89 for some reason. I played the game and no way it deserves that.

That’s how most people walked away. It was a pretty huge flop to be honest. I have no opinion but the groundhogs day gimmick puts me off big time. Maybe I download it someday. There’s other games on PS Extra I’d rather play.

I would’ve perhaps humored playing this. I do NOT think it will be a bad game at all. I just think it’s gonna be a huge flop and die within two weeks.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That’s how most people walked away. It was a pretty huge flop to be honest. I have no opinion but the groundhogs day gimmick puts me off big time. Maybe I download it someday. There’s other games on PS Extra I’d rather play.

I would’ve perhaps humored playing this. I do NOT think it will be a bad game at all. I just think it’s gonna be a huge flop and die within two weeks.
It'll be Crackdown 3 levels of over hype, mediocrity and flopping. This doesn't look quality, maybe serviceable but Def not quality which Microsoft so desperately needs.

Reactions: Deleted member 417