Redfall Release Date Could Be Getting Delayed Again

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
If a rumor has to be believed the Redfall release date will be in some time in May, instead of March or April, when that was originally expected. In regards to Arkane Studio and Redfalls release, delays may have been a result of their earlier title, Deathloop, being pushed further out than the initial release date for their earlier titles, potentially shifting Redfall’s launch window. Of course, Microsoft and Arkane are not officially locked into the game’s launch date, but recent rumors state that they are hoping to have it in March.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
EARLY MAY? WTF are they going to have for the first couple months?

RE4 remake comes out in March.

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
You missed Atomic Heart and Scars Above. Dead Island 2 was delayed to late April.
My point is, imagine being a snoy giving a fuck about exclusives when all your games are going to PC anyway, same as Xbox

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The vampire trend for shooters lasted for about 3 months at best. That’s over now. It’s also a lame trend. Glad it’s done.

I’m sorry. Deathloop was a massive flop. I expect this to crash and burn.

So in reality, what I’m really trying to say is… no one is gonna care. Delay it as long as you want.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
18 months without a first-party game though, wow.

I guess some will count the Grounded full release though lol.

And we know damn well Starfield ain't coming out first half of the year.
Pentament first party.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Shit. MS just got publisher of the year again.
of course, easily best talking simulator this gen. Pentiment >>>> God of War, Horizon FW, GT7 and other garbage is just for peasants :D

just watch, next Redfall, gonna kill Forspoken, FF16 and Spider Man.
PlayStation dead man walking 2023. you heard it here first boys!

Last edited: