Redfall Release Date Could Be Getting Delayed Again

24 Jun 2022
That’s an insignificant delay

True, but still speaks volumes. Increases the likelihood of both Forza and Starfield slipping out of H1 2023 and into H2 2023.

Actually I have a small thought that Starfield could be delayed into Q1 2024 if MS want some room for the game to breath. It'll already have the next COD to contend with and also Spiderman 2, probably a few other big games too I'm forgetting about ATM.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
True, but still speaks volumes. Increases the likelihood of both Forza and Starfield slipping out of H1 2023 and into H2 2023.

Actually I have a small thought that Starfield could be delayed into Q1 2024 if MS want some room for the game to breath. It'll already have the next COD to contend with and also Spiderman 2, probably a few other big games too I'm forgetting about ATM.
don't think m$ is so clever to push it to Q1 2024. they are stupid, i have no doubt, they push it to holidays, hell or high water, glitches, bugs whatever.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Shit. MS just got publisher of the year again.
MS after releasing Pentiment to counter Horizon Forbidden West, Gran Turismo 7, The Last of Us Part 1, and God of War Ragnarok:

ajay.jpg

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
I am stunned to hear you having to comment on such shocking news
if you have any personal beef againts this user,pls use DM,you did with me and i laughed at you sorry attempt to not paint youself as a poor an mediocre buuthurt child

thanks in advance and merry christmas

P

peter42O

With me having two games for January, February and March, I wouldn't mind Redfall being released in early May. Will give me enough time to complete it before Diablo IV.