Redfall Single Player Locked behind Mandatory Online Connection

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
How it started:

How it's going:

I will admit, the game has a certain 'cool' factor

Overall, probably Tango's best game yet.

funny-laugh.gif

But don't worry, unlike you, the Xbox fanbase is welcoming and we're happy you had fun with Tango's best game yet. đź’š

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
TFW "It has a certain cool factor" and "Tango's best game yet" is seen as some sort of dunk lol

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
TFW "It has a certain cool factor" and "Tango's best game yet" is seen as some sort of dunk lol

Who said it's seen as a dunk. It's just meant to show the duplicitous nature of posters here who shit-talk about games on one hand, yet secretly subscribe to services to play them.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Who said it's seen as a dunk. It's just meant to show the duplicitous nature of posters here who shit-talk about games on one hand, yet secretly subscribe to services to play them.
moving forward, the 1 or 2 times a timed exclusive or indie drop makes a buzz, I'll make a new account to play them for $1.

i didn't even plan on it, but my backbone controller came with a free year of backbone+, and it had all the gamepass/xbox games built into it.

pretty nifty device.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Not sure if you'll be using that one by May, update us with your latest one at that time 🥳