Reactions: Ezekiel

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Like most releases today.
I mean that is a choice by publishers to garantee launch windows sales on PC.

Denuvo do a good job holding for some time the use of the game without pay for it... so people that really want to buy it have to buy in the normals ways (paying for it).

It is a valid option for the mess with prirates it is on PC.

D

Deleted member 223

Only pirates care about games having Denuvo and that's why PC players care so much, they are not fooling anyone.

If Denuvo was easy to crack nobody would care just like they don't care about all the other DRM.
"Performance™"

The fake appearances platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom
24 Jun 2022
Even more DOA. What a terrible lead-up to launch this game is having.

Like most releases today.
I mean that is a choice by publishers to garantee launch windows sales on PC.

Denuvo do a good job holding for some time the use of the game without pay for it... so people that really want to buy it have to buy in the normals ways (paying for it).

It is a valid option for the mess with prirates it is on PC.

That's a good point. Still, though, the reputation across PC gamers when a game's revealed to have Denuvo is...not good. That's just going to complicate things for the game's perception on that platform and probably embolden hackers to try cracking the game even earlier.

Which kind of tells you all you need to know about the PC gaming community (or at least a vocal minority who do end up having a larger financial impact on game sales there with the things they do), but hey, Microsoft say Day 1 PC support, so this is the game they have to play.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
A bit off but to show why games needs DRM at launch.

The new Zelda is on torrents and discord already and can be played 🤷‍♂️

Nintendo is doing witch hunt but it is already disseminated so it is a lost case.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
And it's that exact braindead idiocy that's preventing me from engaging with the hardcore Xbox community. I have the damn console and would love to talk about it but with troglodytes like these being worshiped, it's mentally taxing.

• sad
Reactions: Zeroing

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
And it's that exact braindead idiocy that's preventing me from engaging with the hardcore Xbox community. I have the damn console and would love to talk about it but with troglodytes like these being worshiped, it's mentally taxing.
I understand that feeling.