Remedy and Take Two Are In A Logo Trademark Dispute Over "R"

Syndr0mePK

10 Jan 2024

Remedy's logo doesn't look similar to Rockstar. This one would probably go in Take Two's favor. Take Two is also claiming the logo with "Remedy" written on it.

Update: Sorry for updating this thread so late but I've been away. Both companies already confirmed they settled this issue but it seems the settlement forced Remedy to withdraw their logo trademark application (see image below). So they won't be able to use the new logo? Who knows what the terms of the settlement are.

Last edited:

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Season 4 What GIF by The Office

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yeah, it looks like Rockstar's R. lol Take Two went after It Takes Two last year too for for its name, It "Takes Two." They go hard with these things.
Companies these days do everything to pay shit salaries, lay people off, but god damn won't they spend millions fighting trivial lawsuits.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yeah, it looks like Rockstar's R. lol Take Two went after It Takes Two last year too for for its name, It "Takes Two." They go hard with these things.
It doesn't look anything like Rockstar's R, Rockstar's R has a star at the end...

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
They don't look similar in the slightest, Rockstar is unreal anymore

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
This is obviously laughable. But hey, this is Take-Two we’re talking about. The company had also tried to sue Hazelight Studios for the name of its game “It Takes Two”. Since that game came out in 2021, we can assume that Take-Two lost that battle.

lmao they are a fucking joke