#Remnant2 DLC 1 Releasing Later This Month

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Remnant II players, this exciting news is for you! Gearbox Publishing and Gunfire Games are excited to announce today The Awakened King, the first premium DLC for Remnant II, will launch on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S on November 14 for $9.99. This will be the first DLC in the previously announced DLC Bundle, consisting of three DLC packs, for Remnant II. Fans can purchase the DLC Bundle for $24.99 on November 14 to get The Awakened King DLC and have access to the two additional packs once they are available sometime next year. Those who purchased the Ultimate Edition of Remnant II will have access to the DLC at no extra cost.

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Excellent game and by the look of it a very sizeable dlc.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hey Elden video not working anymore. And my most anticipated dlc behind elden Ring!

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Reactions: Sircaw

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Excellent game and by the look of it a very sizeable dlc.
Don't think the length of the DLC is noticeable from that - and I would posit the DLC is bound to be small. Game itself is rather proper sized by standards of old but more on the shorter end compared to many heavy hitters of today. Original DLC for first game was rather a short affair.

Needless to say, I'll await all opinions from you guys on it.

$5.99 or bust for me. So prob at a discount sale.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sircaw