Remote play using PS5 controller

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hey everyone,

Quick question, has anyone used remote play using the PS5 controller? I know android 10 and up allows you to link your ps5 controller to your phone and luckily I'm in that category. Im not asking how remote play works because I've used it successfully and with gd results in the past but I'm asking specifically about the ps5 controller connection to the phone. I'm at my girls house so I cabt test it and I'm interested in knowing because I don't want to lug my ps5 back and forth to her house and just ordered a phone/ps5 controller clip in preparation.

Thanks, any insight would be helpful.

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Here you go bro:

mystic recently spent a week solely remote playing with different devices. Might help you out a bit

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Here you go bro:

mystic recently spent a week solely remote playing with different devices. Might help you out a bit
Thank you. I saw the bones controller which looked great butttt not 100 great when I can use my controller.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Here you go bro:

Just tried it with GOW and remote play and controller work really good! Very responsive so I've found my solution.

Last edited: