Resident Evil 2 Remake has reached over 13.9M units sold and is currently the highest selling game in the RE series

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
In July 2022, "Resident Evil RE:2" surpassed the 10 million unit mark and is currently the highest selling title in the series at 13.9 million units!
We were not able to celebrate at the time due to the fact that we were in our home period, but we were finally able to carry it out🍰.
The positive feedback from everyone who has played the game has encouraged the entire staff!

GQlr7JRakAAQaLe

GQlr53BakAQINT-

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Across all platforms, it puts I to perspective the success of PlayStation exclusives hitting over 20 million on a single platform.
Any game that sells over 10 million is a resounding success. What Sony needs to do is simply find ways to keep budgets down so 10 million can still give them 45% profit margins

Reactions: Diah and toucandela

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
No open world. Easy. Uncharted games do wonders and they're, what, 15 hours tops? Get back to smaller games.
Open worlds are good for some games like Horizon / GOT / Death Stranding

But I do miss games like The Lost Legacy in length and how tight packed it is. Ratchet Rift Apart is another case.

I dunno why they think bigger is better when honestly games that are too big and too long eventually feel like chores to a lot of people.

We also don't need 15+ writers for one game like Spiderman 2

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
the game is fantastic. I think I might like it even more than re4 remake but that is close.
Replaying it on ps5 with 3d audio, dualsense haptics, hdr and planar headphones.... wow.
Although it controls great on pc. I kinda miss the mouse fidelity but that's because I played every REsi game on pc

Reactions: laynelane

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
RE2 OG along with the remake are the best RE games.

Hopefully Capcom realise RE2 Remake is the perfect foundation/template for future Resident Evil games.

A True Third Person Survival Horror.