Resident Evil Village VR Mode - Gameplay Trailer | PS VR2

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Of course it will be, just like the first was the first coming and dope asf. It's going to be hilarious seeing the other fanboys hating bcus thy cant experience it on their devoted box of choice :)
Couldn't be nearly as hilarious as PS fanboys begging for HL: Alyx.. Pretty sure of lot of them were haters :LOL:

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Couldn't be nearly as hilarious as PS fanboys begging for HL: Alyx.. Pretty sure of lot of them were haters :LOL:
More power to them I've never even mentioned that game because I could care less and am focused on the 🔥🔥🔥 that will be playng this game and GT7 in VR. Let ppl be excited for what they want to be excited for, hating from the sidelines isnt cool 💯🤗 here goes a hug for you lol I'll let you know how 🔥 my psvr is when I get it next week but you seen the previews so I know you be knowing 👀

D

Deleted member 417

What kind of monster wouldn't want to play HL on every console available? Though it's not nearly as delusional watching the PCMR beg for PSvr2 on the PC. Even though the cold hard facts are that less than 1% of PC's could run PSVR2, thus rendering the port pointless.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
HL: Alyx is pretty good... it was even considered one of the best VR games on PC... what the problem?

The problem is called salty tears. Since they have no VR in their little console, they have to shit on others that are excited to play VR. The only crap I've seen ever on Alyx was that it was not HL:3. I haven't seen a "sony fan" criticise the game, and if everything, everybody has been asking for it to come to playstation because it's that good.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
More power to them I've never even mentioned that game because I could care less and am focused on the 🔥🔥🔥 that will be playng this game and GT7 in VR. Let ppl be excited for what they want to be excited for, hating from the sidelines isnt cool 💯🤗 here goes a hug for you lol I'll let you know how 🔥 my psvr is when I get it next week but you seen the previews so I know you be knowing 👀
I hope they keep the same energy when MS releases Hololens for XBOX......,but wait.....Oh nooooooo:eek: