Guerrilla GamesHorizon Online GameGaaS, MultiplayerPS5/PC
XDEVFirespriteHeartbreakSurvival HorrorPS5/PC
XDEVSumo DigitalCarbonOpen World, MultiplayerPS5
XDEVLucid GamesRedstarVehicle Combat, MultiplayerPS5
XDEVKojima ProductionsOceanOpen WorldPS5
XDEVBallistic MoonBatesSurvival HorrorPS5/PC
London StudioCamdenGaaSPS5/PC

1664826678714-png.36

This list leaked a while back, two years ago. It looks like a lot has come to fruition.

5. Horizon Forbidden West - confirmed
6. Horizon Burning Shores - confirmed
7. Horizon Forbidden West Pc Port - confirmed
8. Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster - Unconfirmed
9. Horizon Online/MMO - Confirmed
10. Horizon Online/MMO PC version - Confirmed
11. Horizon Call of The Mountain - Confirmed
12. Firesprite Survival Horror Game - Unconfirmed
13. Firesprite Survival Horror Game PC - unconfirmed
14. Sackboy A Big Adventure PC - Confirmed
15. Sumo open world game- Unconfirmed
16. Destruction All-Stars - Confirmed
17. Lucid, Twisted Metal - Confirmed (developer is now Firesprite)
18. Returnal PC - Confirmed
19. Rise of The Ronin- Confirmed
20. Death Stranding 2 - Confirmed
21. Until Dawn Remake - Confirmed
22. Until Dawn Remake PC - Confirmed
23. London Studios Multiplayer game - Confirmed
24. London Studios Multiplayer game PC - Confirmed

Looks like there’s not much left from this leak left to officially confirm. It turned out to be a pretty credible leak though

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I wasn't familiar with the London Studios game so I looked it up. Barf. It's another foamstars.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Pretty sure that the Firesprite and Ballistic Moon games aren't two games each but one game listed twice separately the platform of PS5 and PC.

In general, I always expected the list to be 100% real and I just want to see that stylized Horizon MMO.

Reactions: Remember_Spinal
OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Pretty sure that the Firesprite and Ballistic Moon games aren't two games each but one game listed twice separately the platform of PS5 and PC.

In general, I always expected the list to be 100% real and I just want to see that stylized Horizon MMO.

I know firesprite had 3 games in production when sony bought them one was an linear action game that got cancelled

Reactions: peter42O
OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

Ok, im sorry i read what you said wrong, those are 100% the pc versions of the game lol oops

Fixed it. So it’s really only the Sumo game, the Firesprite horror game, and Horizon remaster that are unconfirmed.

Wouldn’t be completely surprised if the sumo game got canned

Reactions: peter42O

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sumo Digital?

Didn’t they reboot Outrun?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Sumo Digital?

They make a lot of games. They have a lot of studios...seems like they made a lot of flops recently though. They did contract work as a support studio for forza 8, did the hood outlaws game that flopped, sackboy kinda flopped

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster has to be a joke.

I wasn't familiar with the London Studios game so I looked it up. Barf. It's another foamstars.
Played Foamstars for the first time yesterday, I found it inoffensive. I liked the foam mechanic and the clear Persona inspiration for music and UI but the characters and tone of the game don't work at all.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
@Yurinka said it was 100% fake and he was 100% wrong 😂😂
Support TeamStudioGameType of GamePlatform
Guerrilla GamesHorizon Online GameGaaS, MultiplayerPS5/PC
XDEVFirespriteHeartbreakSurvival HorrorPS5/PC
XDEVSumo DigitalCarbonOpen World, MultiplayerPS5
XDEVLucid GamesRedstarVehicle Combat, MultiplayerPS5
XDEVKojima ProductionsOceanOpen WorldPS5
XDEVBallistic MoonBatesSurvival HorrorPS5/PC
London StudioCamdenGaaSPS5/PC

1664826678714-png.36

This list leaked a while back, two years ago. It looks like a lot has come to fruition.

5. Horizon Forbidden West - confirmed
6. Horizon Burning Shores - confirmed
7. Horizon Forbidden West Pc Port - confirmed
8. Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster - Unconfirmed
9. Horizon Online/MMO - Confirmed
10. Horizon Online/MMO PC version - Confirmed
11. Horizon Call of The Mountain - Confirmed
12. Firesprite Survival Horror Game - Unconfirmed
13. Firesprite Survival Horror Game PC - unconfirmed
14. Sackboy A Big Adventure PC - Confirmed
15. Sumo open world game- Unconfirmed
16. Destruction All-Stars - Confirmed
17. Lucid, Twisted Metal - Confirmed (developer is now Firesprite)
18. Returnal PC - Confirmed
19. Rise of The Ronin- Confirmed
20. Death Stranding 2 - Confirmed
21. Until Dawn Remake - Confirmed
22. Until Dawn Remake PC - Confirmed
23. London Studios Multiplayer game - Confirmed
24. London Studios Multiplayer game PC - Confirmed

Looks like there’s not much left from this leak left to officially confirm. It turned out to be a pretty credible leak though
As I said when was posted, most of the confirmed or unconfirmed ones already were known to be real when it was posted (example: we knew/know Firesprite works in a horror adventure game due to job offers) or were already heavily rumored.

While others were/are known to be wrong, so this list was proven to be fake: we knew back then, and confirmed when later was announced that the Ballistic Moon game for Sony was being made in Unreal Engine 5, they shown it on their Twitter and job offers. Same goes with Horizon's MP game, at least the one being worked in NC Soft. We also know GaaS is not a gaming genre, it's a business model. And doesn't make sense to put Junior Engineer as primary engineer in charge of projects with senior engineers under them.

And well, the rumored Horizon PS5 remaster or remake doesn't exist and doesn't make any sense. A few Sony PS4 games got PS5 remasters because they were getting a PC port, so they released before a PS5 SKU with such improvements. But when this list was made the Horizon PC port was already released, it was released even than releasing the PS5.

Today we can see in the Horizon CoM game credits that Dave (David) Gautrey, who is a very experienced XDEV employee, didn't work in "Horizon VR", while in the list was supposed to work on it, with a junior on top of him.

And well, there are many 1st and 2nd party games where we knew (and know) XDEV has been working during that timeframe that don't appear in the list.

So yes, the list is fake. It's a mixture of things we already knew back then, rumored things back then and some guesses/assumptions (some of them proven wrong or are nonsensical).

Sumo Digital?

Wouldn’t be completely surprised if the sumo game got canned

No, Sega's AM2 made for the arcades Out Run 2, its expanded version OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast or GTI Club+: Rally Côte d'Azur, and later Sumo Digital ported all three to consoles. Sega Racing Studio did Sega Rally 3 for the arcades and later Sumo ported it to onsoles.

Sumo Digital was the main developer of Little Big Planet 3 or Sackboy: A Big Adventure for Sony, or Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Team Sonic Racing and Sega Superstars Tennis.

Sumo Digital also did porting or worked as support oursourcing team team in games like Forza Horizon 2, 4 or 5, Forza 7, Marvel Spider-Man 2, Little Big Planet PSP, CoD Vanguard, some FIFA games, MK11, Crackdown 3 (they had the task of fix the turd and turn it into a shippable game), Hitman 2, some Vitua Tennis games, some FIFA games, Split/Second, Dirt 2, Driver '76 and many others.

So when making a fake list like this one it's a safe bet to say Sumo is doing for Sony/XDEV because they almost always have been doing something for them since a ton of years ago. They may be doing support or porting for some game, or being the lead studio of a small game. In the same way they can be doing stuff for other publishers like Sega, MS, EA and so on, they have a lot of teams.

But Sumo Digital being the lead studio of an open world game for Sony? Good luck with that, I'm 99.99% sure that Sumo isn't making an open world game for Sony.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I'd check out when tthis was posted because most of the confirmed or unconfirmed ones already were known to be real when it was posted (example: we knew/know Firesprite worrks in a horror adventure game due to job offers) or were already rumored.
There is also wrong info, the Until Dawn remake is not made on Decima. This alone kills any credibility that this "leak" isn't just a guess.

It makes the mistake that anybody guessing would've made.