Rise of the Ronin rated by ESRB Also info. Will also have difficulty options.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Liking what I am seeing from this game. Seeing some folks on twitter being meh on the game at the moment because they see it as another Nioh/Wo Long game. However, that's odd to me cause a lot of these folks continue to play every Soul like games that's coming out yet when it comes to Team Ninja's soul games that's where they feel fatigue? Anyways, hopefully we get a Japanese dub option in the game.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Liking what I am seeing from this game. Seeing some folks on twitter being meh on the game at the moment because they see it as another Nioh/Wo Long game. However, that's odd to me cause a lot of these folks continue to play every Soul like games that's coming out yet when it comes to Team Ninja's soul games that's where they feel fatigue? Anyways, hopefully we get a Japanese dub option in the game.
Thts me, I'll buy all of them.

• Shake
Reactions: Deleted member 223

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Well let the best game win then

I honestly don’t see Dragons Dogma 2 blowing up. Right now it’s a small ass numbers of fans that are hyped for it, it wasn’t even included in the most anticipated at game awards.

The most recent trailer has 32k views

View attachment 3398

Compared to the rise of the ronin trailer

Almost all the latest Rise of The Ronin trailers have 3’xs as many views

View attachment 3399
Capcom USA YouTube doesn't get a lot of views in general tho lol? For Instance the Same trailer has 260k on IGN.

The Gameplay video they released is where all the views went.

Capcom themselves said they are launching a huge seller next March and it was that game. The original and Remaster both sold millions... So I think you're quite downplaying the game.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Gameplay video they released is where all the views went.

IMG_3273.jpeg
IMG_3272.jpeg

Still not even half the views as the last ronin trailer.

Regardless of what capcom says, theres no metrics where dragons dogma 2 is tracking over Ronin. Its not like Elden Ring where their was a huge amount of hype even from the previous years summer game fest.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
View attachment 3401
View attachment 3402

Still not even half the views as the last ronin trailer.

Regardless of what capcom says, theres no metrics where dragons dogma 2 is tracking over Ronin. Its not like Elden Ring where their was a huge amount of hype even from the previous years summer game fest.
Okay let's see when March comes if you think youtube metrics is decider here and not the fact PlayStation's channel simply generates more views in general lol.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
nothing new, the more closer we get to release date, the heavier push it will be against this game. it is exclusive. it will be downplayed and torn to pieces.
and DD2 will be hyped, like it is xbox exclusive. happened like always.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
nothing new, the more closer we get to release date, the heavier push it will be against this game. it is exclusive. it will be downplayed and torn to pieces.
and DD2 will be hyped, like it is xbox exclusive. happened like always.
Idk I don't remember DD1 being that popular or cemented in my mind prior to release. It did sell 7.9 mil to date.