Rockstar's Animation Director, and Telltale's Writing Director, are working on Sony's Firesprite new game.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Oh Yeah Smile GIF by BrownSugarApp

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Definitely want to see what form factor the gameplay takes. I don't want a "Telltale" style game so I'm crossing my fingers.
Well I don't see them making a Telltale type of game at all, not with the talent they have employed there. But I'm def interested to see if they can pull off a new Horror hit. It's definitely an area PlayStation has been lacking in since Siren.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Well I don't see them making a Telltale type of game at all, not with the talent they have employed there. But I'm def interested to see if they can pull off a new Horror hit. It's definitely an area PlayStation has been lacking in since Siren.
That's what I said earlier, they are a showcase, technical team so I doubt it'll be the before mentioned.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yes, Firesprite had mostly people who previously were in Psygnosis/Sony Liverpool Studio/XDEV, Evolution/Codemasters Evo and Bizarre Creations/Lucid but they have been growing and hiring from many other AAA studios. You only need to and watch the LinkedIn of the Firesprite staff.

Some highlights of their main devs:
Seems Sony isn't only poaching Supermassive via Ballistic Moon, but also via Firesprite. Which makes me think that the dark horror adventure Firesprite has in the works is either a PSVR2 version of the Until Dawn remake or that they are working on its sequel. It's also important to notice that Firesprite got an important amount of people from Playground and Lionhead.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's taken Rockstar 12 years just to come out with a game 😂 so thts a moot point. And yes I created another thread awhile ago about their talent pool.