Rumor: Red Dead Redemption Remaster is "Real" and May Release "Imminently", Says Leaker

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
rumor-ganha-forca-trofeus-de-red-dead-redemption-no-social-club-foram-atualizados-092525.jpg

A reputable source claims the rumored Red Dead Redemption remaster is real and it may be coming very, very soon, with an announcement likely in August.

Former IGN editor and ex-Kinda Funny co-host Colin Moriarty revealed on an episode of his Sacred Symbols podcast (which is currently only available on Last Stand Media's Patreon) that he has seen proof that this remaster/remake exists.

Last year there were rumors that Rockstar had canceled the remaster of Red Dead Redemption. However, Colin Moriarty claims this is untrue, the company just would have given the game more time to work on.

I can say I have seen confirmation that this is real. I don't think you need this confirmation, but I had someone reach out to me behind the scenes that showed me something that definitively shows this game is coming. Maybe even imminently with an announcement maybe in like August. So, not a huge surprise, you don't need to tell you that South Korean ratings board doesn't just rate things. They rate things that are submitted to them.

• they're_right_you_know
  • Informative
Reactions: Bryank75 and Zzero
D

Deleted member 417

Gamers distracted by Rockstar stalling tactics:

b50.gif

GTA fans not fooled, waiting for GTA6:

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Helios

Coolios
11 Jun 2023
I hope this is true, but my heart would sink if this turn out be done by the same developers that did GTA remasters.
But rockstar really is unpredictable they haven't released a ps5 patch for rdr2 and somehow we're getting a rdr1 remaster before it.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Bring it on, PC version most of all. But don't screw it up. No need for it to be on RDR2 engine. Just a 7th gen PC like version should do.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Better be a remake since most of the map is already in RDR2. I also hope they use this as an opportunity to release a current gen version of RDR2.

Day one on both.

Reactions: Bryank75

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Really? I thought I read that the cack first GTA Remake cancelled a bunch of planned RDR/GTA plans.