[Rumor] Sony will be holding another PlayStation showcase this year

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
People need to understand that those amazing e3 Sony shows were under Andrew house and Shawn layden…

Meanwhile Jim Ryan did those simple gamescom shows… with shaking camera, so it shows the difference in philosophy.

Anyway, choices were made. And it’s not the first time I say this : this show was like a gamescon and not e3.

So good to see you brother!

Hope all is well.

Are you getting FFXVI?

• Shake
Reactions: Zeroing

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Yeah he does not.
Example:
PlayStation twitter is run by a bot and the Xbox one is run by a 15 year old lol
Interesting I did realize PS Twitter has become quite bland but the entire brand has become pretty beige, so not surprised. Though I'm not a fan of Xbox Twitter as it'ms cringe after cringe but it at least engages

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I don’t think first-party studios are ready to show anything, hell, maybe Bungie cancelled every game in development by now.

If, again, it’s third party stuff and indies, they’ll take another big fat L.

Matters not, I’m ready to spend hundreds of hours in Valisthea after being in Hyrule for too long. Games are what matter most to me.

P

peter42O

My prediction is that Sony will have two more State of Plays for 2023 but if they end up having another PlayStation showcase, even better.

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
This is pure cope. They had a shit showcase and there is nothing really more to it. People need to stop and just accept what it was, otherwise your going to sound like the playstation version of xbox fanboys saying "Wait for E3".

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
This is pure cope. They had a shit showcase and there is nothing really more to it. People need to stop and just accept what it was, otherwise your going to sound like the playstation version of xbox fanboys saying "Wait for E3".
This.

Hearing "Sony showcase" doesn't even excite me anymore after TLOU factions cancellation and the last GaaS filled showcase they had

• fire
Reactions: ksdixon

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I agree with this. Big time. Sony just blew the show. I really doubt it's because "the real show" comes later.

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Interesting I did realize PS Twitter has become quite bland but the entire brand has become pretty beige, so not surprised. Though I'm not a fan of Xbox Twitter as it'ms cringe after cringe but it at least engages
The guy who run it left some years ago.

Blame the Sony ceo! He was the one who changed how the PlayStation division was organized

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I just want to see some Marathon gameplay.
I don't care if they made marathon GaaS.

Mind you I played the old Marathon games quite a bit (I had to, my parents got a Macintosh back in the 90s and it took 4 years for them to get a port of Doom)... Still, they were good, but not great.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
What I posted is a fact, he broke records in the 3 areas. But I just realized now that it was an old thread that got bumped.
He didn't break anything. He wasn't responsible for any of the hype or momentum PS5 and it's games had that lead to record "online metrics".

And last the post you quoted was referring to his scaling back gaming conventions that allowed fans access to the brand in person.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
He didn't break anything. He wasn't responsible for any of the hype or momentum PS5 and it's games had that lead to record "online metrics".

And last the post you quoted was referring to his scaling back gaming conventions that allowed fans access to the brand in person.
Lol its Yurinka, to him Jim Ryan is a perfect godlike figure

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom