God of War project being worked on not by Santa Monica Studios. Last of Us II for PC is being announced. GOW R coming to PC.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Same person who said back on February that GoT would be announced for PC in March 6th:

Also... 3/20/24

It's almost certain that God of War: Ragnarok is in development for PC, because 2018 is already available, so the main doubt is the release date, which was provoked by the insider who leaked Ghost of Tsushima on PC.

When asked by a user if God of War: Ragnarok will be released this year for PC. Silknigth replied that God of War: Ragnarok should only arrive on PC in Q1 2025:

In replies, the leaker says there's a small chance the game might be released on PC in 2024. He also commented on other games, saying Silent Hill 2 Remake is pratically done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Polyh3dron

ghostwriter74

27 Jun 2023
Bluepoint helped with GoW Ragnarök. That's why I always had the assumption that they would get to know the franchise and do a spin off with Atreus. There was also artwork for the new Bluepoint title in the Insomniac Leaks and the character could actually be a slightly older Atreus.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Bluepoint helped with GoW Ragnarök.
Yes, in addition to other internal Sony support teams, plus Sumo Digital and other external outsourcing teams.

There was also artwork for the new Bluepoint title in the Insomniac Leaks and the character could actually be a slightly older Atreus.
There is no new Bluepoint title, they moved away from remasters and remakes, and don't have enough designers to be the lead studio of their own game. They must be working again as a support team as they did in GoWR.

According to their game credits and double checked via their LinkedIn CVs, during Demon's Souls their entire studio was working on it. During GowR, their entire team was working on it. There wasn't anybody left to work on an additional project.

That artwork was a random placeholder artwork for when they didn't know what their "original content" they were working on after Demon's Souls, which ended being GoW Ragnarok.

A remaster of all the PS3 / psp games hopefully , crap that only 3 remastered is playable on PS4 / ps5
I would bunch them all up on a disc in a few volumes, if need be. I would buy that in a hertbeat.
I'd sell them in to two SKUs, each one being a remastered trilogy.

But if they have enough people, they could remake them one by one to milk them more, starting with GoW 1. That would also help to censor the games and pussify Kratos following the trend of the recent ones.

Last edited:

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Could be the Atreus expansion or the remaster/remake of the original trilogy.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Via Silknight, the bew 'hotest' leaker:

It's obvious that TLOU2R will be released on PC. Here you have more insider info: "Until Dawn and Concord, they will be released this year on PC"

Also, the next old game to be announced to be ported to PC will be Demon's Souls.

The only way I feel good about this is if Sony reconstituted Ready At Dawn.
It was bought by Facebook to make Oculus games.

Other than that, different Sony dev teams have several former RaD devs, but most of the key people continue there.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
PS5 pro purchase cancelled, and not endorsing Sony games anymore. They were already becoming buggier and buggier, now they'll just turn into another Ubisoft. Im pretty sure nintendo Will love that I have a little more disposable income for the next switch and its games.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
PS5 pro purchase cancelled, and not endorsing Sony games anymore. They were already becoming buggier and buggier, now they'll just turn into another Ubisoft. Im pretty sure nintendo Will love that I have a little more disposable income for the next switch and its games.
?

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

You would still have the best console in the market capable of running Xbox Games

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Ghost of Tsushima port. They just sent a clear signal that yes, the strategy didn't change. Not only that but talks of their games hitting Xbox.

Sony is run by the dumbest people on the planet, and it will be fantastic to see the brand collapse.
what talks? what games? didn't see anything like that.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yes, SSM is working on a new GoW set in a new mythology.

And whoever any other team (I think it was Jetpack Interactive) ported GoW2018 to PC must be porting now GoWR to release it around 2 years or more after its original PS release.