Rumor: Wolverine to be further unveiled soon

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Besides being entirely about marginalised groups, it literally had an entire saga with parallels to the AIDs pandemic
I don’t see parallels of politics in material vs culture subjugation by activism. The latter is usually laid bare where anyone can detect the bs with glaring tokenism or out of character behaviours.

Anyway, we’re talking about Wolverine, just hoping he doesn’t end up being some modern cry baby apologising for his toxic masculinity.

Reactions: Sloane_Ranger

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Brother it is Xmen. X-Men is as leftist as any piece of media has been
The X-Men comic was born as an allegory for all forms of racism and prejudice, yes. One of the most truly progressive pieces of artistic work ever made.

Sadly, modern takes on it are as on-the-nose and missing the point as much as one has come to expect.

YeezyDude

Veteran
17 Jun 2024
Denmark
In the old leaked docs, back then apparently they had it planned for 2026 and they had a couple WIP vertical slices. I think the 2026 date was realistic, but it is always possible that it could be delayed.

They also had pitches and roadmaps with Spider-Man 2 DLCs or with Venom. There are no DLCs, which I assume confirms they'll release Venom in 2025.
Ahh yeah well then whenever it's out so do I just hope that it's not rushed at least. But with them working on more than one game so does this make sense though.